Search results

1. M

LATEST: AppYet v4.0.15 Released (Updated 2020-08-03)!!

Just received my apk apps updated with latest version 4.0.16 but don't see any annoucement about this new version here !?!?
  2. M

Notification icon : could you kindly explain what kind of notification icon has to be uploaded : format, transparency, size, ... For instance, icons made with "android asset studio" have extensions that appyet does not accept ... I'm lost.
  3. M

French RGPD message is still incorrect. It says : "Nous utilisons publicités dans cette application, il y a des publicités." This sentence does not mean anything. Could you please correct to "Cette application présente des publicités". Another improvment : "Pouvons-nous continuer à utiliser vos...
  4. M

Feedbacks from my readers are not good about the way feed articles can be displayed. Titles are more often truncated. Too much done for images, not enough for text. At least, it would have been a good idea to keep the previous types of display instead of changing all of them. People could...
  5. M

Feed Module synchronises only if there are new articles. If there is no new article but only few articles have been removed of the feed, Feed Module does not synchronize correctly and keeps displaying those articles. And then clicking on them gives a 404 page :-(
  6. M

I managed to get it back after adding the default dark theme (previously, I had only one theme and forced defaut hard theme setting to my_theme)
  7. M

Menu Drawer is ... empty !
  8. M

Please see the image attached 3 zones highlighted where you see icon +category + time... I wish to remove
  9. M

Will it be possible to remove icon + author + category or tag that appear on each article listed (feeds) whatever the style choosen (tiles, magazine, etc). It would reduce the density of text/image. Some are non essentials.
  10. M

Is it possible to make modifications on the text for GDPR ? In french, the first sentence is not correct.
  11. M

Received update this morning. Did test the explore page (menu 3/ sélectionnez vos critères). When trying to sync it, it crashes. http://www.appyet.com/Handler/ApkFile.ashx?guid=3ddc406b-d124-4737-8e78-1c4904818790
  12. M

I totally agree. my app presents articles from newspapers. I can't upade it anymore if my readers miss the few lines of the begining of the article. (author, tags, date could me dismissed instead).
  13. M

Anyway. My question remains for those you reference. How can they be removed from the package when not used (ex: I do not user facebook ads, furry, neither twitter) ?
  14. M

Report from Exodus about "trackers" in my app found code signature for 11 trackers, even those I do not use (facebook ads, flurry, ...). Is there anyway they are not included in the package when not used ? would save size and reputation. 11 trackers We have found code signature of the...
  15. M

as you can see, old app was listing articles with title + few words (beginning of the article now it displays only title. I wish I had the choice to display (or not) the start of the article
  16. M

List of feeds used to display : title + first 12 words of article + date Now it displays title + tags + date I wish I could have "first N words" back and decide weither or not I display tags, date, author ...
  17. M

Please correct translation of "Home" in french which cannot be acceuil (so ugly) but accueil I know that it can be modified through "Predefined UI String Resources"
  18. M

Feed URL blacklisted ?

I got a strange behaviour with only one of my apps since last week. Its feed modules cannot retrieve anything (images, rss channel) from only one URL of my websites. Is it possible that this URL is "blacklisted" somewhere (appyet proxy ?) ? I tried to reset, reinstall, etc with no success.
  19. M

AppYet v3.1.44 Released

I've got huge amount of crashes when people update my apps. this affect my android vital indicators and thus my ranking in play store. can U please have a look into this ?
  20. M

Huge amount of crashes when people update my app

At each update, since I inserted Firebase, Google Dev Console shows a huge amount of crashes like this java.lang.RuntimeException: at android.app.ActivityThread.handleCreateService (ActivityThread.java:3529) at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap4 (Unknown Source) at...