Search results

1. C

Info PRO version of AppYet 100% of the advertisement for the creator?

@appyet I'm thinking of buying the PRO version ... I would like to know if the earnings of admob ads will be 100% mine or will it be 70% mine and 30% from AppYet? And what are the other real benefits of the PRO version? @appyet
  2. C

PRO version of AppYet 100% of the advertisement for the creator?

@appyet I'm thinking of buying the PRO version ... I would like to know if the earnings of admob ads will be 100% mine or will it be 70% mine and 30% from AppYet? And what are the other real benefits of the PRO version? @appyet
  3. C

PRO version of AppYet 100% of the advertisement for the creator?

4. C

Not displaying banner ad in the feed and native ad with no earnings

Hello @appyet team My banner advertisements are not appearing on the RSS Feed homepage, only when a user enters an article. I could solve this please, because most of the time the users are in this area, greatly reducing my earnings. Another thing is the native ad that appears in this area, I...
  5. C

Firebase Notification

Please @appyet team, re-enable push notifications via Firebase, is an important resource for us that allows a greater engagement of our users generating more revenue for our applications, consequently you also earn more in the 30% reserved for you from admob advertising