Search results

1. E

LATEST: AppYet v4.0.15 Released (Updated 2020-08-03)!!

@appyet the Chromecast is not working for Webm files. I can only get audio in all files, but the video doesn't show up. It's the same in 3 different apps, and all worked some time ago.
  2. E

All my Appyet apps are here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Simple+Android :)
  3. E

Thanks again for your great effort @appyet !!
  4. E

I still have problems with the Chromecast support: no webm files play on the Chromecast
  5. E

I have an issue with the Chromecast implementation. If I send a video playing in Media to the Chromecast, the video keeps playing in the app and in the Chromecast at the same time, but in different places. In the Chromecast starts from the beginning and there is no way to advance it from the...
  6. E

All videos (Media and feeds) seem to be working fine now.
  7. E

Yes for "CBC Hourly News" No crashing for videos from the feed
  8. E

On both Wifi and 4G
  9. E

Same issue. BQ X2 Android 10
  10. E

Chromecast seems not to work with movies from my feed in webm format. They play perfect in the feed, but when I send them to Chromecast, I get an "Appyet" screen in the Chromecast and a messague "media not available" in the phone.
  11. E

Same issue. BQ X2 Android 10
  12. E

The app is already available in Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appyet.demo.v4&hl=en The app is GORGEOUS!! And the videos work great, even with Chromecast support, VLC style controls and all !! GREAT !!! I would like to see how to control the way articles are...
  13. E

Horror Movies Free

Horror Movies Free App
  14. E

Update sdk Facebook audience network

Yes, please. Facebook Audience Network not work because of the old SDK.
  15. E

Classic Cartoons

Classic Cartoons app!!
  16. E

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

Chromecast support for the Media module :)
  17. E

When Admob banners are active, videos do not play. Help!

I'm using the Media module as you said. Works GREAT. Will be possible to have Chromecast support for it in the future? Thanks!!
  18. E

When Admob banners are active, videos do not play. Help!

I have several apps with videos. They use the native wordpress player. When the Admob banners are active (almost always), the video play button doesn't work in the articles. The same videos play well in the Media module. This is one of the apps: Film Noir Movies I tried to disable the admob...