Search results

1. Lana9

Issue App-ads.txt

I received that from admob, what should I do?? google.com, pub-3570652521938772, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 My app's informations: aguid: 07fc00e0-3c59-49dd-8f91-d269b229dc62 I can't wait to receive your answer.
  2. Lana9

LATEST: AppYet v4.0.15 Released (Updated 2020-08-03)!!

When u enable it, users will be able to add widgets to the home screen like those:
  3. Lana9

hey @appyet I wanna let you know that the white timeline doesn't appear when you are watching a video on it's full-view like what you can see in the right screenshot
  4. Lana9

@appyet any answers!!
  5. Lana9

@appyet I'm using direct links like this one https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1btfz2Zd_QSBtxe9ffG6kC5_eawJ5HoG0&m.mp4 but when users click it, my app plays the video directly. instead of letting users decide to watch or download it like what was in the previous version
  6. Lana9

please remove my app

hey @appyet I wanna rebuild my app from the zero, but when I remove it to start building a new one using the same package name (com.anime.klaster) it shows the same version code which's not working for me so please remove my app from ur servers here is it's id...
  7. Lana9

yes I see but it doesn't work with .mp4 links like https://mycdn.me/videos/asghcdgav.mp4
  8. Lana9

@appyet please my app used to show this after clicking any link, but now it opens it directly in the in-app browser instead of letting users decide which browser or app they prefer
  9. Lana9

Appyet Please help

@appyet any suggestions please
  10. Lana9

Issue APPYET PRO critical issue

the @appyet team is currently working on the 4.0.14 version. they can't reply all our questions
  11. Lana9

Issue APPYET PRO critical issue

try to rebuild ur app on appyet without any ads units then remove the old version and install this new one. I'm sure they'll disappear. Appyet is more loyal than what u think لا داعي للقلق يا اخي
  12. Lana9

Appyet Please help

Please I have more than 860 daily active users and more than 30k download, but I don't even make 0.001$ per day, you said the ads will work after getting enough users so I shared my new update but now I'm not making anything please check my app on your servers I'm sure there's a problem because...
  13. Lana9

Suggestions

@appyet please show the size of the video somewhere on the new in-app video player
  14. Lana9

@appyet thank u for the great work, also please update the taptalk forum and let users sign in with social media not just the email
  15. Lana9

About the video player

Dear @appyet I'm working on a new project and right now I'm creating articles with so many .mp4 links, I really need to know Are you gonna add the download button to the video player Is that 2GB of saved data gonna be changeable (ex: to 50mb) if no then please inform me so I'll start using...
  16. Lana9

@appyet the sharing button on the web view doesn't work
  17. Lana9

@appyet I hope u update the video player so it could play ok.ru and youtube videos directly, this will increase the returns
  18. Lana9

Extra html header

hey @appyet can I use Extra html header to add a background-color to all the links on my articles? thanks in advance❤
  19. Lana9

Admobe Issue

@appyet please help, my app doesn't support any ads, I tried the google ad unit ID too but even I couldn't reach what I want here is the download link, please do something http://www.appyet.com/Handler/ApkFile.ashx?guid=d2b806fa-15f2-494e-a0d0-0bbc475363fe
  20. Lana9

@appyet I need to hide it too, at least the date because it affects the icon. or please add all the updateinterval like (two days ago, one minute ago..) so we can change it to (.) or anything short to leave some space for the icon and the source name