Search results

1. RizwanBajwa

NEED TO UPDATE API 26 (IMPORTANT)

Hello Appyet, Google is now need API Level 26 for new apps from August and for existing apps, the date will be November 2018. So please update API level 21 to 26 So we are able to publish new apps on Google Play. Thanks
  2. RizwanBajwa

Admob is Not Working

Dear Appyet Team, From last 3 day, Ads on my Apps drops more than 80%. As my daily impresion is more than 250k but from last 3 days it goes down to 40k only, please resolve the issue. As I loss lots of revenue on daily basis.
  3. RizwanBajwa

ADMOB Issue: Upgrade your Android Google Mobile Ads SDK to ensure ads keep serving

Hi, AdMob is committed to providing you the most effective monetization solutions. As we innovate, it’s important that we leverage the latest technologies to bolster our platform. As part of this movement, we are deprecating versions 6.4.1 and lower of the Android Google Mobile Ads SDK on...
  4. RizwanBajwa

ADMOB Issue: Upgrade your Android Google Mobile Ads SDK to ensure ads keep serving

Hi, AdMob is committed to providing you the most effective monetization solutions. As we innovate, it’s important that we leverage the latest technologies to bolster our platform. As part of this movement, we are deprecating versions 6.4.1 and lower of the Android Google Mobile Ads SDK on...
  5. RizwanBajwa

Google Play Warning, MoPub Vulnerabilities

Hi Appyet, We all Appyet users got the Security alert from all our apps from Google Play regarding MoOUb, please check. Security alert This information is intended for developers of apps that utilize any version of MoPub, an ad platform, that precedes 4.4.0. These versions contain a security...