Search results

1. M

How to update these terms?

You’re no longer receiving Google Analytics data for some of your apps, which impacts AdMob reports like User Activity and Cohort. To resume receiving data, you need to accept the Google Analytics terms.
  2. M

In-app message alert

@appyet ??
  3. M

In-app message alert

3 MESSAGES FOR VERSION 56 CODE Warning This APK includes unused resources and codes that are sent to users. Your app would be smaller if you used the Android App Bundle. When the app is not optimized for the device settings, the download and installation size is larger than necessary. Larger...
  4. M

In-app message alert

Clear text traffic is allowed for all domains Your app's network security setting allows clear text traffic for all domains. This could allow attackers to intercept data sent by your app. If this information is confidential or personally identifiable, it could affect users' privacy. We...
  5. M

Provide information for the "Data Security" section of Google Play

@appyet Does the app collect or share any of the mandatory user data types? https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/10787469?hl=pt-BR#types&zippy=%2Cdata-types
  6. M

Problem in the feeds module

We are experiencing technical difficulties please try again later and if the problem persists, contact us at appyet@gmail.com When I try to delete a module this message appears, why?
  7. M

Use Google Play App Subscription

How to enable Google Play App Signing and how does it work?
  8. M

Pinterest

NOT WORKING Module create failed, please make sure information provided is valid.
  9. M

App removed why?

@appyet
  10. M

App removed why?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z_x6p5j0mfGOSHZhSP_y5BfBW-AnNQMB/view?usp=sharing
  11. M

App removed why?

https://play.google.com/apps/test/com.sobral.em.revista/66
  12. M

App removed why?

Yes, What link ? from google play?
  13. M

App removed why?

I'm getting this message from Google to fix in the app that was suspended, how to fix it? Issue with your app Your app contains content that doesn't comply with the Misleading Claims policy. Issue details We found an issue in the following area(s): In-app experience: Please see attached...
  14. M

Issue Appyet doesnot send notification when new post (new feed)

Applications in the rss feeds module are not sending notifications to smartphones, why? @appyet
  15. M

Issue APP REBUILD FAILED

@appyet The download is not generating Estimate Build Begin in: 00:22:15 (HH:MM:SS) When build complete, you can download your updated application from download link next to Android Package (Apk) Captcha did not pass, please try again.
  16. M

App removed why?

Your app contains content that doesn't comply with the Misleading Claims policy. Issue details We found an issue in the following area(s): Disclaimer/Source: Missing Clear Source of Information/Disclaimer How to solve this problem??
  17. M

About Google Play Review

When does Google Play review an app? I have 5 apps that were removed by Google that are in the status ready for review for days.
  18. M

LATEST: AppYet v4.0.22 Released (Updated 2021-07-30)!!

I sent an appeal to google, talking about the updates. If you send that appeal of yours, will they disregard the one that has already been sent?
  19. M

LATEST: AppYet v4.0.22 Released (Updated 2021-07-30)!!

Apps that were not removed by google have accepted the update, I'm hoping to take the app suspended notice to launch the update and I have 4 more that are in update review after google removes them.