appyet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Team, I am trying to use simple fadein() and fadeout() function of jquery in web module but it was not working, kindly help with some example how to do it. I have referred. Have included the ref as <script src="/jquery-1.8.3.min.js"></script>.
    hiii i am new here... i want to create one app to manage my facebook page and earn money on that app help me create app....
    hi
    can you teach me how to make feed query ?
    i use this code
    FeedId IN (SELECT FeedId FROM Feed WHERE GUID IN (''))
    but dose not work
    and the other Question is
    Can I change the time of this "PubDate > [NOW] - 86400000 AND IsDeleted = 0"
    instead last 24 hours , it become last month
    Can I ???

PLEASE HELP:(
    I want to make new Feed Query like this
    "PubDate > [NOW] - 86400000 AND IsDeleted = 0" BUT
    I don't want it to be last 24 hour , I want a new one for last subjects
    for example :
    for last 10 subject
    hi all
    Every time you create an application ended with him to press on Build But do not I receive something to email
    J
    joseph c daniel
    add support@appyet.com to your email contacts then you'll get email
    It is very strange because I tried to create diverse..alcune reach me on my mail , and other no..per example I arrive in a format that I can not open
    J
    joseph c daniel
    use winzip or winrar application to extract the zip file you received in email. Then you'll get apk file. That's the app. Install it
    I purchased the pro version , but when I finish building your app email ... ques6ta thing does not come to me I made her even with the trial version ... how can I solve it !!!
    J
    joseph c daniel
    add support@appyet.com to your email's contacts. After that, you'll get it. If you don't know how to add contacts in email google it.
    C
    costanzo martino
    It is very strange because I tried to create diverse..alcune reach me on my mail , and other no..per example I arrive in a format that I can not open
    how can i increase my ads views in appyet is it in pro virsion in appyet?
    all regards
    J
    joseph c daniel
    pro version won't give you extra ad views. Pro version allows to disable ads. Nothing else. Try some other ad network and tr to get more users
    Appyet this update is for all Users app so please update the admob sdk, we are looking for your quick response.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…