appyet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I need a help regarding app, in the app by default ringtone sets as a silent, How can i set it by default ringtone, instead of silent. help me please...
    my app not visible in play store when searching by name this problem since 16 hour
    i can open only from link.

please advice how can i resolved this isuuse
    S
    Saiteja
    give few keywords for ur app. and wait for few hours. then enter full name of the app. then u will get the result.
    As most of the publisher might have known by now, Google Has Released its Firebase platform which includes Analytics, Monetization, Cloud, Backend, Hosting and much more. It will soon replace Google analytics, and abmob reports will heavily rely on metrics from Firebase for more depth analytics. Therefore, AppYet Must integrate the required SDK's and provide integration support to the users of the appyet.
    I have create an app trics to hack by appyet it show build done but i dont find any download option of that app
    aadil sayed
    aadil sayed
    After the built is complete you receive a mail on the registered email address.
    My First app is ready. How do I publish in playstore? I have my account in palystore. Please advise. Thanks.
    aadil sayed
    aadil sayed
    If you need any help uploading ur app plz contact me at
    mindhackers2016@gmail.com
    hi
    i changed my menu icon, but when I install the app, it doesn't load the icon, it only appears blank. How can I fix it? Please advise. Thanks.
    aadil sayed
    aadil sayed
    Hey,
    For icons use transparent images.
    If u use images with a background the icon will appear blank in the app. For any help contact me at
    Hey appyet :) i just have a smal question: where is the database of the FeedPlaceholder thing, because I want to add some feeds to it. Or I would need a search funktion on my own feeds in explore module just a smal change )
    Hello

Please help me:

I have added youtube videos feed from feed module but when clicked on the video it opens in youtube app, not inside the application. Can I modify it tom play youtube inside appyet app only?

Second it shows only latest 15 videos, how I can increase the limit?
    Äkwav
    Äkwav
    first its not possible to do this, would be nice but it was removed
    Second you can´t change the amount without an special system
    ganesh gite
    ganesh gite
    Hello
    for second case
    How we can increase the number of videos count?
    aadil sayed
    aadil sayed
    Just change the feed count to same as the server.
    For any help contact me at
    Hi,

I am trying to get some help as my ads are not showing and the app has been published for weeks now. I have admob all setup fine and used to have the ads working fine, I then renewed the app and now my ads are not showing anymore.

Any clues?

Thanks a billion.
    Äkwav
    Äkwav
    what exacty are you meaning by renewed the app?
    I hope to fix the problem of exit from the application while I try to watch YouTube videos in the application of wish to make watch YouTube videos within the application
    Required This type of ICON

How can we add this.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonebhadra.live
    aadil sayed
    aadil sayed
    my app user android device 360 antivirus is show risky app, realtime moniter in my app how can remove?
    D
    aadil sayed
    aadil sayed
    Guys I want to clear 1 thing to all of u and that is Android OS works on Linux and it doesn't need any kind of anti-virus.
    All the antivirus apps just give u fake results.
    I have tried all of them and also researched a bit.
    D
    Deepak Trivedi
    Thanks aadil
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…