appyet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I'd like to put an image in the background, in the web module that can diseplay enev without internet connection??
    Please, help me.
    Thanks.
    I need to know if we pay for Pro is it applicable for all app created by us or is the charges per app? Yes it could be anything but it does make a big difference.. A clarification will be appreciated.
    I would like to know if there is a special forum for paid / Pro users because I hardly see any answers on this forum and am seriously thinking to pay for Pro service, but without quick support it sounds difficult to manage certain things especially for those who don't know codes. I also can't find a comprehensive documentation. If Pro users have a quicker support then I would like to know. Thanks.
    Reactions: Abdoel
    M
    Mayapur Voice
    No comment to even this! Incredible. I may still go for Pro as I like the software and few other things about it, hoping that the forum will get more attention from the Support team and senior members.
    can i open all web links in "exisiting window with in-app browser"?

my web module first time open with existing window but when i back to homepage website and then click on links , my links open in new window in-app browser,
    please help me! :(

i want to open aaaaaalll links in existing window without open any new window, my links not (_blank) type
    problem here:
    primarykamaster.com
    "Package name is already in use, please choose a different Package Name"

If I do that I can't update my existing app in the play store.
    actually it was deleted by me acidently :(

@[1:@appyet]: Please reset the blocking so that I can create a new version app with which I then can update my play store app:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=primarykamaster.com
    It is Possible that when i install apps on any mobile automatically my Name and Mobile should get saved in his mobile contact list
    or
    It is Possible that when i create any menu in apps and click on that menu , automatically my Name and Mobile should get saved in his mobile contact list

kindly help me for the same
    while creating a APP there is no option to add my blog url or rss feed url.and I have not given anything because of that my app is blank plz help me
    hello
    I want watch my app before published
    What do I do ?
    thank you
    aadil sayed
    aadil sayed
    After u recieve the email with the zip file attachment ,extract the file and then install the app in ur device. Use the app for 1 week before uploading it to play store.
    Fix the bugs (if any) within the 1 week time and publish.
    For any help contact me at
    mindhackers2016@gmail.com
    i am new to Appyet. i make an app with weblinks. every time i select a link from side bar it load again. for example i click one category it loads, then i click another category it loads. when i click previous category it loads again. is there any way categories load once unless i refresh them. Actually it takes time .
    thanks
    aadil sayed
    aadil sayed
    Try using RSS/Atom feeds instead of weblinks.
    while creating a APP there is no option to add my blog url or rss feed url.and I have not given anything because of that my app is blank plz help me
    aadil sayed
    aadil sayed
    I can help u with that ↓↓↓↓
    Hi, I went the direct route by converting my wordpress site.Response: "
    Build confirmed successfully. Your application will take few seconds to minutes to build, and you will receive it by email as soon as it completed" BUT THEN nothing happened. Many hours later, still no app. Is this common, is there a problem? The site is http://adventure.asafrica.org and my name is Graeme. Any help ?
    aadil sayed
    aadil sayed
    Check your email inbox ,if not found there check in spam
    When I logged in, I created one APP (with nothing in it). I have not given anything in the app. From where should I start? How can I create different menus, tables, etc.
    I mean the initial app created is just a skeleton? What next?
    I´ve introduced in my app some imgs in some modules, the same size and format as specified, but when I go in app (re-built) I can´t see them, there is a square in black.What can I do?
    Can we create folders in our apps?
    Thanks and great job.
    Hello App Yet ! First Of all, I wanna Thank you So Much For Providing such wonderful Application Making Platform.
    Secondly, wanna ask :-
    Is There Any Way That We Can Disable "Delete All" Option For Rss feed ??
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…