appyet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello, i ve a problem with my buddypress installation

i tried to add the activity feed to appyet but it doesnt work and i m not sure why. yesterday i got it done, now i wont to update my app and tried to add the feed again but no articles are found.

privacy settings are off... i tried several times and i cannot find the point

thanks for your help
    H
    hardikjain
    hey how to add rssfeed or blog url in the app bcoz there is no option like that while creating a app
    Hello .. Please appyet help me ! I created an app with you but I can't remember which mail I used . But I can tell you app package name , please could you tell me which mail I've used , to recover password .
    M
    Marc
    Send an email to appyet@gmail.com and explain the same problem ;)
    L
    Leonar Aung
    Thank you so much .! :)
    Hi Team,

I need help. As I developed android app using AppYet. Its Great!. But I am getting rejection from google play store due to some protected work issue. Please help me to resolve this.

Thanks In Advance.
    Govind Kewat
    Hi, I have created an app. In that i am going to use only one feed. Going to remove Explore too. So additional feed can't be added by user. But now my apk file size is more that 10MB. Please advice me how to reduce my app size I am not going to use any other service. Only that feed and it should show notifications . That's it. Help me. If this gets ok I am planing to move for PRO. thans in advance.
    Hi
    In first excuse me because my poor English writing
    I have made app for my website and forum
    Everything is ok but in one module I have problem
    I use tapatalk forum module. In tablet is work good but in my cell phone it’s not good
    In picture you can see it
    words cant see and module not work well
    our forum is RTL
    Please help me to resolve this problem
    Best regard
    i want to knwo how to manage Labes from the blog
    to orgenise mor but when i put the link to the http://.......blogspot.com/search/label/....
    it doesn't work nothing is ther.
    can somone tell me how to do it
    Hello My name is Andre Klabbers. We are just searching if AppYet could be something for us.
    We have some questions:
    1. when we create an app en select build it is not sending the app to our email.
    2. Can we create an app with user login in the app?
    M
    mobilemillionairesclub
    You should receive it from support@appyet.com. Search for this email. It may go to your spam folder.
    Appyet does not have login module. You can have your login using web module.
    @appyet Will there be login module in the future?
    Problems with the free app that i believe will not happen in paid one.
    I do receive notification but every time when i click it then it do not redirect me to that notification post instead it just open app for example: i get my feed notification of website and whenever i click it the app gets open but not that feed or news about which the notification was.
    hey i need to buy an app from appyet but i have few requirement.
    Requirements: ( you can introduce it just for paid version )
    Will you please let user add sub menu so that when user click on a menu it will replace that menu frame with other sub menus.
    If you show Breadcrumb for certain menus like RSS menu.
    Let user to add twitter and youtube feed.
    Please help me out with these as i do have app requirement.
    Hi, How can I make app with two languages (for example English and Arabic)? I want the language option appear after splash screen and people can choose the language. thanks
    appyet
    appyet
    try create two apps, one for each language
    Hola. He comprado la versión PRO con la idea de eliminar la publicidad, pero sigue apareciendo en las RSS. He configurado "Remove ad" pero sigue viéndose la publicidad. ¿Cómo se quita?. Gracias.

Hello. I purchased the PRO version with the idea of eliminating the advertising, but still appears in the RSS . I set "Remove Ad " but continues to be advertising . How you remove ?. Thank you.
    Hello, is there any way for me to make payment via PayPal but no credit card? I have money in the account but still asks card
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…