How to auto update my app

neaz1

Hello,

I want to know that how to automatically update my app on my all clients devices.
Its not possible that i will again tell to everyone for again downloading my app, so please tell me any alternate.

neteranors

Hello! If you know about such a great service magento and already use it or just beginning, then I advise you to study the information about the best way to upgrade magento ! This will help you in using the application and further develop your programming skills! I advise you to use it, because this function is very convenient and will protect you from unnecessary junk!

Mandian

To automatically update your app on all clients' devices, you can use papa's pizzeria for a Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution. MDM allows you to remotely manage and configure devices, including app updates. You can use an MDM solution like Microsoft Intune, VMware Workspace ONE, or Jamf Pro to push app updates to all devices registered with the MDM solution. Alternatively, you can use a platform-specific solution like Apple's App Store or Google Play Store to distribute app updates to devices. Users will need to have automatic updates enabled on their devices for this to work.