LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

diagogfc

@appyet See the screen image ... These malfunctions that occur to my application users according to the Google Console statistic .. Should I worry about it?
I also similar report on my newly submitted app.
App crashes almost 500 times

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-13-18-44-38-509_com.google.android.apps.playconsole.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-13-18-44-38-509_com.google.android.apps.playconsole.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 17

Alaa Ahmed

hi @appyet

Please add a feature to allow hiding any Module Type from Home page and Show it in Menu Drawer only

when Home Tab launcher Enabled, There are 3 options:

1- Show in Home Only ( Be the default )
2- Show in Menu Drawer + Home
3- Show in Menu Drawer Only

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet
Hello, a few days ago I paid 100 for one of the applications so that I did not have an ad, activate the option to remove the ad and he told me that after 48 hours they stop coming out and more than 48 hours have passed and there are still ads
The issue has been fixed, in case you still see ads, try to uninstall/reinstall to clear the cache. All your user should not show Ads within 24 hours. We will extend your subscription accordingly

megahz

Current active template: 4.0.13 is stable, it might take a few more weeks for the upcoming version to be released. For people want to know what is coming and like to suggest more features or fixes, following are upcoming release changelog
---------------------
Upcoming release changelog, more to be added.
- Android: Fix Explore Module->Refresh when Search is disabled, it crashes app
- Android: Media Player with multiple audio tracks support
- Android: Media Player with multiple audio tracks playback will default to app locale setting
- Android: Improved Feed Thumbnail parsing
- Android: Fixed Auto Clean Up not working
- Android: Removed "Keep unread items" from Settings
- Android: New FCM Push Notification for Pro Subscription Only

- Website: New customization Settings->Supported Languages. (Already Released)
- Website: Fixed "Show in Menu Drawer" in Module Detail missing in some conditions (Already Released)
i would like to suggest improvement for the grid, as discussed. please see the below screenshots to see the old grid and the new. users are complaining about it.
thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200508-084909_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200508-084909_Gallery.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20200508-084903_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200508-084903_Gallery.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 13

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
PLEASE @appyet MAKE SOME CHANGES IN INTERSTITIAL ADS PLACEMENT IT CAUSE Violation of Facebook Audience Network Policy SEE SCREENSHOTView attachment 1618
Are this banner ads or Interstitial Ads? Interstitial Ads are full-screen Ads, There is no other way of placement other than full screen. Please help go through detail Audience Network Policy and let us know what AppYet could help

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
i would like to suggest improvement for the grid, as discussed. please see the below screenshots to see the old grid and the new. users are complaining about it.
thanks

Grid are good for Images, with little text, have you try other 3 column layouts (like Card Magazine 3x)?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet See the screen image ... These malfunctions that occur to my application users according to the Google Console statistic .. Should I worry about it?
is there any detail for each Crash (like stack trace)? if so, please help reply to this thread, we will look into them

Alaa Ahmed

Hi @appyet

When I Delete all the topics in the applications does not decrease the size of the application

One of my applications has "Cache Size 1.14 GB" after Delete all topics

"app Depends on rss only"

diagogfc

Give us option to hide blog title on the podcast feed@appyet

Attachments

• IMG_20200514_230546.jpg
    IMG_20200514_230546.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 11

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hi @appyet

When I Delete all the topics in the applications does not decrease the size of the application

Cache clear every few days, observe couple days and report back if cache still not clear.

Most of this disk size belong to image prefetch. Upcoming release, we will have prefetch turned off by default. And add option in settings tab to allow app builders to choose if they want to turn this feature on.

Also we will have option to prefetch images for new articles only or all articles.

Note: Prefetch image allow app to show images even network is off

Alaa Ahmed

Hi @appyet

Cache clear every few days, observe couple days and report back if cache still not clear.

Most of this disk size belong to image prefetch. Upcoming release, we will have prefetch turned off by default. And add option in settings tab to allow app builders to choose if they want to turn this feature on.

Also we will have option to prefetch images for new articles only or all articles.

Note: Prefetch image allow app to show images even network is off

if it's possible Let show images even network is off be default Like the current setup

And search for a way to delete prefetch images Automatically when the user deletes the topic from the application

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hi @appyet

if it's possible Let show images even network is off be default Like the current setup

And search for a way to delete prefetch images Automatically when the user deletes the topic from the application
It is already implement as delete automatically, just not right away