Recent content by zoyouness

1. Z

Facebook Audience Network SDK version update

please @appyet help us
  2. Z

Suscription

im like you
  3. Z

https://developers.facebook.com/docs/audience-network/guides/partner-mediation

https://developers.facebook.com/docs/audience-network/guides/partner-mediation
  4. Z

Audience Network has exclusively moved to bidding . we have a probleme please help mr @appyet

Audience Network has exclusively moved to bidding . we have a probleme please help mr @appyet
  5. Z

Issue Problem uploading the APK file to Google Play.

I had the same problem, and solution; Internet Download Manager extension should be disabled from your browser.
  6. Z

Warning g play console

Every time I create a new application, these problems appear to me in the Google Play Console 3 MESSAGES FOR VERSION CODE 5 Warning This APK results in unused code and resources being sent to users. Your app could be smaller if you used the Android App Bundle. By not optimizing your app for...
  7. Z

problem at time to embed video (code below video)

I have the same problem in radio link I can't show the radio channel in my apps
  8. Z

Help anomalies un the aplication

Me to in radio link don't work
  9. Z

play store message

@appyet
  10. Z

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

With you
  11. Z

Facebook Audience Network SDK version update

Dear @appyet Kindly update the SDK of Facebook Audience Network to the latest version. upgrade it to version 6.0 Please do it ASAP. It affects revenue. Thank you @appyet
  12. Z

News is not deleted automatically

please @appyet fix this probleme
  13. Z

Issue New version Appyet the app will no longer automatically delete old posts

In the new version, the app will no longer automatically delete old posts, @appyet please solve this problem; It makes us lose a lot of users, due to the stiffening of middle and weak phones. my old post about this object
  14. Z

Appyet IOS

appyet dont support ios