Recent content by Yuval

1. Yuval

Google accepted the appeal of one of my app

What was the solution for this? Thanks.
  2. Yuval

Google playstore issues

Having a similar issue: During review, we found that your app violates the Device and Network Abuse policy: An app distributed via Google Play may not modify, replace, or update itself using any method other than Google Play's update mechanism. Likewise, an app may not download executable...
  3. Yuval

1 Feed is not working

Hi, I have an app which includes 20 different feeds. Most come from podean.com site. Everything works fine except 1 feed which complains about "media format not supported." I tried to delete the feed and created the module from 0 but still it doesn't work. The feed checks out validation and...
  4. Yuval

App crashes

Hi, since last week when I try to install my app, it crashes. It has a problm with the uninstall of the older version. The error message I get is: Java.lang.RuntimeException: unable to instantiate service com.firebase.jobdispatcher.GooglePlayReceiver: did not find class...
  5. Yuval

My app has been rejected from Google Play

My app was removed from Google Play Store for a second time in just a few weeks. This is the message: Hello, This email is to alert you that one of your applications is not currently in compliance with our AdMob program policies and as a result, ad serving has been disabled to your...