Recent content by waveysoundz

1. waveysoundz

Issue Your Android App Bundle uses an upload certificate with a key that is too weak.

hi i have found a way to fix it if you click create app then enter the name of the app you already have made but in the package name change a letter or add 1 to it and then go to template and you will see your old app click it and it will automatically clone it but with a new package name and...
  2. waveysoundz

Your Android App Bundle uses an upload certificate with a key that is too weak.

hi i have found a way to fix it if you click create app then enter the name of the app you already have made but in the package name change a letter or add 1 to it and then go to template and you will see your old app click it and it will automatically clone it but with a new package name and...
  3. waveysoundz

Issue Your Android App Bundle uses an upload certificate with a key that is too weak.

hi when i upload a aab file to google play strore it comes with a error Your Android App Bundle uses an upload certificate with a key that is too weak. any idea on how to fix it i have done lots of changes to the app i do not want to start again.
  4. waveysoundz

Appyet team have said earlier in the post they can delete the certificate and remake it.
  5. waveysoundz

hi i have the same issue i cannot upload the aab to the playstore.