Recent content by Vikram

1. V

In Version 14 Google Suspended App

Your app contains content that doesn’t comply with the Device and Network Abuse policy. We found your app is using a non-compliant version of Loan Download SDK which contains code to download or install applications from unknown sources outside of Google Play.
  2. V

Issue Admob Ads Are Not Showing

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zordo.myseobook
  3. V

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Footer Ads In Article Is Not Working In This Version Please Fix This Issue Want To Show Banner Ads In The Footer Of Article Or Feed And Videos Thank You
  4. V

Issue Admob Ads Are Not Showing

Admob Ads Are Not Showing In My Recent App Which I Created I have Already Add Ads.Txt File Also Not Showing Ads Under Article As Before
  5. V

Create Ready Made Demo Templates

I Mean To Say, I Need To Edit Only In App Already Made By You
  6. V

Create Ready Made Demo Templates

Create Ready Made Demo Templates Like Browser, Games, Camera, photo editor If You Can Do Please....
  7. V

Admob Ads Are Not Showing in My Apps

Admob Ads Are Not Showing in My Apps Please Resolve This issue I Have Already Created Ads.txt file and email you please check email for ads.txt file and resolve this issue
  8. V

Admob Ads Are Not Working In Your Update Version Please Fix It I Have Already Create...

Admob Ads Are Not Working In Your Update Version Please Fix It I Have Already Create App-Ads.txt File On My Website I Also Mailed You
  9. V

Admob ads don't show in my app

Sam Problem With All Of Appyet Users Please check Appyet
  10. V

Problem in the valuable application ads

Same Problem With Me also Please Check