Recent content by ugo

1. ugo

[feed] not loaded anymore

it's not true. Me too tried to use feedburner (but is not the only one processor) and.. yes it give an error in row 2. but is an error that some browsers and clients bypass easily, loading feeds. for example I've tried Feedreader, an aggregator free. This loads perfectly the feed, as well as...
  2. ugo

[price] or free functions for no-procit associations

You're frienfly. ùSincerely, our Statute deny to make profit, and all members are volunteeers. The real deny is not only the 'shape' of the association, in Italy a no profit association cannot declare incomes and is exempted from charges.
  3. ugo

Thanks. but our balance is too hard ... we don't sell and we never sell the app. The app is used to communicate our projects and calendar to associated members. being no profit .. it's hard to justify any kind of expense thanks
  4. ugo

it's a normal xml page see tha attachement (what browser you use? On Chrome, Opera Firefox it loads the attached image)
  5. ugo

Hi. I'm using appyet since 2014. this feed was always be fine http://www.slowfood.it/feed/ since about 1.5 months.. the result is 0 .. blank page but the xml schema output is the same as before. I'm asking to appyet team if anything was changes in the itnernal processor. becasue channel.items...
  6. ugo

force RSS query and redraw list

bump. this maybe a good service from AppYet
  7. ugo

I'm president of no profit associuation in education and biodiversity. I'm asking if there is an other pricing policy for us. thanks Guido
  8. ugo

force RSS query and redraw list

indeed
  9. ugo

image in feed list not always shown

hi. I'm facing the same problem.. I'm asking you what's the algorithm to show the image in the feed list of the app. I mean: I have my rss feed. each feed has the item tag with title, pubdate, link, guid, description, content and author but why only 1 item on 50 is showing correctly the image...