Recent content by Toufik

1. Toufik

LATEST: AppYet v4.0.13 Released (Updated 2020-04-23)!!

Description length can't exceed 300000 @appyet Please remove this restriction the exceed 300000 in medea html module This restriction was not previously present in the regular version, If you need to add privileges to the paid version you can do it, but do not remove privileges gained or...
  2. Toufik

1-When creating a Media Module, it comes in first, and does not remain in the digital order in which we place it. 2- The same thing in Media Module, the file arrangement is not the same after creating the application. 3- I want to make the search feature inside the module optional, as you did...
  3. Toufik

is possible to do this in next realise @appyet ?
  4. Toufik

We want to apply the search bar style on the main page to the rest of the articles, and make it appear and hide according to the choice of the developer thank you @appyet
  5. Toufik

The view of the forum has become more beautiful

The view of the forum @appyet has become more beautiful Hi, I liked the forum look that you just added recently, If you got your source code, please direct us to obtain a copy of it, if possible
  6. Toufik

What is best forum type that is compatible with Tapatalk through appyet

What is best forum type that is compatible with Tapatalk through appyet help plz
  7. Toufik

hello @appyet and thank you for all work you do. I have somme questions ans somme issues. 1- (problem with ADS), Since you asked me to change the settings in the https://www.abridh.com/app-ads.txt file the ads do not work for me except interstitial ads. this is my package name and downlead link...
  8. Toufik

Allow Switch Layout: Give user menu options to switch layout style

Can anyone explain this feature, and tell us how it work: Allow Switch Layout: Give user menu options to switch layout style
  9. Toufik

Done. I make the change
  10. Toufik

no Ads in my App com.dz.law, all ads stoped!!! @appyet
  11. Toufik

this is one of them com.dz.law I have 10 applications
  12. Toufik

how I do this ? @appyet
  13. Toufik

How to collect somme web content moduls in one feed query?

So is there a way to collect web content, especially since the Media Model does not allow long text ?