Recent content by Toufik

1. Toufik

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

@appyet I received this message Your app exceeds the Android vitals emerging bad behavior threshold Your 7-day user-perceived crash rate exceeds the device bad behavior threshold of 8.0% on 2 device models affecting 5.19% of installs. If your metric persists at this level, your app is...
  2. Toufik

@appyet ... FIXE THIS SOON PLZ Votre appli comporte une version de SDK non conforme قوانين جزائرية 25 nov. 2022 17:58 Votre appli com.dz.law (code de version 145) inclut le SDK com.flurry.android:analytics, ou un SDK dont l'une de vos bibliothèques dépend, qui collecte des données utilisateur...
  3. Toufik

@appyet fix plz
  4. Toufik

@appyet Arabil language not working in bunddle mode
  5. Toufik

look pics in this post https://appyet.com/forum/index.php?threads/latest-appyet-v4-0-23-released.2527/post-16501 package name com.convention.dz
  6. Toufik

7. Toufik

@appyet plz look to this issue. this issue was in the case of uploading the application in form bunddle Issue details We found an issue in the following area(s): SPLIT_BUNDLE 7: Policy Declaration - Data Safety Section: Device Or Other IDs Data Type - Device Or Other IDs (some common...
  8. Toufik

hi @appyet There is a problem when compiling the application in the modal format, this method does not allow to display the language we choose automatically when the application is completed on your site, and it always remains in English
  9. Toufik

@appyet We want to protect our content from being stolen. Please add a feature In setting that prevents copying of conten . Add a feature that give us the possibility to enable or disable the ability to copy web texts from the application. thank you.
  10. Toufik

@appyet We want to protect our content from being stolen. Please add a feature that prevents copying of content
  11. Toufik

Is @appyet Admin alive?
  12. Toufik

this is an exemple of my files
  13. Toufik

Why am I seeing a limitation of 300,000 characters, while I have a file of less than 140,000 characters. I have posed this problem many times and have not received any answer thank you @appyet
  14. Toufik

hello @appyet I have files with a limit of 300,000 characters, but the web module does not allow me to add it, and it shows me that the content exceeds 10,000,000 characters, but the reality is otherwise. Same problem when trying to edit old files on web module. Can this defect be fixed? look...
  15. Toufik

Multi page

good idea, like this we can make app with multiple content and multiple languages