Recent content by Taha_e

1. Taha_e

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

It seems that builtin browser have problem. When I change settings to show brief article Built in browser wont show images. However set it to show full article the app has no problem with images.
  2. Taha_e

Rss refuse to load images

I use atom feed for my app. The images are there in website when using a desktop browser or android browser but in application builtin browser it shows a broken image icon only. recent changes which I made: changed full article show to brief article from wordpress rebuilt the app builtin...
  3. Taha_e

adding firebase in app messaging

first thank you for adding firebase to the project, to me it seems only push notification is active , it would be great to have firebase in-app messaging to be integrated. Thank you so much for your efforts
  4. Taha_e

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

I like to see these features in future: native or web-based group chat (it was promised in 2015 I believe) random photo on top of side bar (something like a slider) or the ability to choose different pictures with different theme colors predefined templates for a web module for example "metro...
  5. Taha_e

Push notifications

Is there any chance to get push notifications for upcoming versions?