Recent content by SyasNews

1. SyasNews

Error installing the application

Hello. Help to understand the installation of the application. It gives an error after installation. Not open. Steps: 1. Duplicated a previously created application. 2. Replaced boot screen and icons 3. Replaced Rss news feeds 4. Code version of the application was corrected 5. Set up a new...
  2. SyasNews

Turning off options in the category of "Explore"

Thank you very much. Indeed, this is what you need! ;)
  3. SyasNews

Turning off options in the category of "Explore"

Hello. Please tell me how I can turn off unnecessary options in the category of "explore" ? the last two categories at this point, I don't need - "Subscription" and "podcast". But first - "the Source" need to leave". Reviewed all settings on the service has been disabled. If not more difficult...
  4. SyasNews

avast antivirus found when the application is launched, the virus

If I load the this app in Google Play will there be any sanctions? Users can receive the same warning from Avast . Users will start to complain about the app and I get banned. One warning in your Google Play developer console I have. Don't want to get another second...
  5. SyasNews

avast antivirus found when the application is launched, the virus

Я не владею английским языком, поэтому снял проблему с установкой на видео. Надеюсь, из него будет достаточно понятно, в чем суть проблемы. Прошу извинить, если такая тема уже существует. К сожалению, на форуме нет русского языка и найти такую тему мне не удалось. Можно ли решить как-то эту...