Recent content by srikanth

1. S

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

@appyet already created using online but rejected ...... Please any one help Privacy Policy ........ built the ................. app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by .............at no cost and is intended for use as is. This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies...
  2. S

what is privacy policy of android app(created using Appyet) ??

@appyet @appyet what is privacy policy of android app(created using Appyet) ?? my app rejected because of privacy policy Users need clear information about how your app handles their data. In your privacy policy, describe how your app accesses, collects, uses, and shares data and how it limits...
  3. S

@appyet @appyet what is privacy policy of android app(created using Appyet) ?? my app rejected because of privacy policy Users need clear information about how your app handles their data. In your privacy policy, describe how your app accesses, collects, uses, and shares data and how it limits...
  4. S

Privacy policy of appyet Android app?????

How to write appyet Android privacy policy......
  5. S

Issue Fix

I don't know
  6. S

Issue Fix

Issue with your app Your app is using the Flurry SDK, which collects Advertiser ID and Android ID. Persistent device identifiers may not be linked to other personal and sensitive user data or resettable device identifiers. You may consider upgrading to a policy-compliant version of this SDK...
  7. S

Issue Fix

Same problem after upload 4.025 version also...
  8. S

Action Required: Your app is not compliant with Google Play Policies after upload v4.0.25...

Action Required: Your app is not compliant with Google Play Policies after upload v4.0.25 version also Flurry SDK, which collects Advertiser ID and Android ID Action required: Publish a new compliant version and deactivate the noncompliant version(s) of your app within 30 days
  9. S

Non-compliant SDK version error

@appyet Action Required: Your app is not compliant with Google Play Policies after upload v4.0.25 version also Issue with your app Your app is using the Flurry SDK, which collects Advertiser ID and Android ID. Persistent device identifiers may not be linked to other personal...
  10. S

@appyet Action Required: Your app is not compliant with Google Play Policies after upload v4.0.25 version also Issue with your app Your app is using the Flurry SDK, which collects Advertiser ID and Android ID. Persistent device identifiers may not be linked to other personal...
  11. S

error ..android.permission.REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES

error problem while uploading v 4.0.25
  12. S

error ..android.permission.REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES

error while upload bundle or apk in google play console android.permission.REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES, which has not been declared more in attchments
  13. S

iam using 4.0.25 version same issue Issue with your app Your app is using the Flurry SDK, which collects Advertiser ID and Android ID. Persistent device identifiers may not be linked to other personal and sensitive user data or resettable device identifiers. You may consider...
  14. S

Issue with your app Your app is using the Flurry SDK, which collects Advertiser ID and Android ID. Persistent device identifiers may not be linked to other personal and sensitive user data or resettable device identifiers. You may consider upgrading to a policy-compliant version of this SDK...
  15. S

It was Removed app, Not Suspended app...still my 21 apps suspended. Not restore.........