Recent content by SpiDeRBoY

1. SpiDeRBoY

in app files

Hii have some PDF files and want to use them in my app (users can view and read pdfs in app) i think about upload pdfs in a cloud space and address pdfs online in html and use html. But user should have online connection to view them every time and it's not good. So it's better to have pdfs in...
  2. SpiDeRBoY

Increase font size

Hi guys I want to increase font size , i think there is a code we should use in header html , but i can't find that code . Can you please give me that costume code ? Thanks Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  3. SpiDeRBoY

AppYet v3.1.19 to v3.1.21 Released

Thanks , but what about that major update!?? We all are waiting for that... Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  4. SpiDeRBoY

How to open a link in mobile default browser

Hi In feed modules, When we unceck Open in Default Browser ( Open article links in system default browser) , links are open in appyet browser. Its ok and what i want . But i want to put another link in header html and open this one in systems default browser. But it will be open in appyet...
  5. SpiDeRBoY

My Google analytic is not working

Hi . My Google analytic is not showing any users of one of my apps : package name is : com.eparsa.gugher2 I installed it on 4 different devices and all of them connected to internet but nothing show ... The other apps on my account is working good bur this one ... Sent from my SM-N9005...
  6. SpiDeRBoY

Suggestion needed for supporting more Mobile Ad Networks

@appyet Please support www.adad.ir You have more than 5,000,000 users in iran . For example my app has 28,000 users and my friend has 50,000 users... I see every bloggers use appyet for his/her blogs in iran . Google Play Store is not accessible for iranian . We use our own play stor (...
  7. SpiDeRBoY

How to add more posts.... plz help

go to WordPress setting, reading setting, change number of posts in feed from 10 to what number you want Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  8. SpiDeRBoY

No notification for feeds

Hi @appyet My app is not notify when new feeds was updated. all of the options are same my other apps , but no notification for none of my feed updates. I waited for 12 hours after published my website post ... My package name is com.eparsa.gugher2 Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  9. SpiDeRBoY

Suggestion needed for supporting more Mobile Ad Networks

Please support www.adad.ir for iranian users . iranian developers will be happy for this adad.ir is the biggest mobile advertising network in iran . i can help you and became appyet agency advertising in iran Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  10. SpiDeRBoY

Put "share" on web module

I'm not agree with this in most cases we don't want our users know what they see is a simple static web page of our website! Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  11. SpiDeRBoY

Use older template...

I'm agree with you... i wish appyet works on it . (RAM and app size) Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  12. SpiDeRBoY

Please reduce app size

of course it's not good! imagine you delete all modules and just use a web module with a simple html code. app size will be 10 MB like when we used more than 100 modules... i think reducing app size is not difficult. just delete modules from apk when we deactivate them in appyet.com (now...
  13. SpiDeRBoY

Please reduce app size

@appyet app size will be reduce in nex major release or not ?! Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  14. SpiDeRBoY

i want to change Package Name ? google not accepting the existing name

You can't change package name . But i have another solution for you Create a new app . When you want to create a new app there is an option that let you to choose a template for your new app from your existing apps . Put this option on your previous app . You will see all of your opinions...
  15. SpiDeRBoY

in-app image support

Not working I reduce it ro 18 KB But just 3 images can be shown, I think it will work if appyet increase html code limitations on web modules Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk