Recent content by specialspiel

1. specialspiel

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Please, adapt the video zoom to "Fit to screen", in the media module.
  2. specialspiel

Hi @appyet, When I add new media URLs, the new sort order is not respected, All the new added media URLs jump to the last positions. Please, fix it.
  3. specialspiel

Very disappointed about the appyet in-house ad, it takes more places than the admob ads, unfortunately, some times it appears above banner ads.
  4. specialspiel

Reminder : Uploaded icons are not tinted with text color setup in theme.
  5. specialspiel

All web modules are showing this ..
  6. specialspiel

These issues are not fixed in 4.0.6 Regards.
  7. specialspiel

Hello @appyet, I have two issues to report: 1. The uploaded icons doesn't, automatically, get the item text color as before. 2. The explore module is not shown in the menu drawer even it is enabled. http://appyet.com/MyAppSubmit?aguid=011cfdda-be90-46e2-910c-2f254342b0de
  8. specialspiel

Wow ! this upgrade made our apps very awesome !!! Thank you @appyet ! These are some issues I found using the classic menu drawer : 1.Menu: Picked icons are not shown, and uploaded icons are not uniform with the menu texts. 2.Browser module : Links are not open in the existing in-app browser...
  9. specialspiel

Hello @appyet, An other issue to report: If you save an article as favorite and you delete all read articles, your saved favorite article will be deleted as well. I think it's due to the changes that can't be applied until you close the app and open it again. Regards.
  10. specialspiel

Hello @appyet, Check this out, in this app for example I don't need the tabs bar. It presents, also, the video streaming crush issue on Android 10. http://appyet.com/MyAppSubmit?aguid=6a8292be-50f6-4f01-b034-a1e14504ea8d Please, make (tabs bar/explore button/play button) optional. Thank you.
  11. specialspiel

لا تفك ضغط التطبيق بعد تحميله، ولكن غير اسمه من xxxxxx.apk.zip الى xxxxxx.apk وقم بتثبيته مباشرة
  12. specialspiel

I have the same point of view. I would like to hide the tab bar also. An other issue to report :The unread articles number doesn't change until you close the app and reopen it. And any other changes (like hide/unhide modules) need to close/reopen the app to be applied. Regards.
  13. specialspiel

Splash screen is always shown even it is unchecked in the website app settings.
  14. specialspiel

Me too, I can't remove the explore and play buttons from the top bar. I can't hide all the tabs in the bottom bar when they're useless.
  15. specialspiel

Done. Check your Gmail.