Recent content by Skqnder TN

1. Skqnder TN

YouMobile™ Android News

hi Joseph, I installed your app and liked it well. but I have a small question, how did you guessed blocs IDs to style them with CSS? for exemple the 'visit website' button is styled with css but how did you identified this element and found that it's css class is '.appyet_visitwebsite' ? I...
  2. Skqnder TN

i need the keystore to update the application

So in that case no one will give you the keystore since it's private and personal. I don't think that appyet team will give you their keystore because it refers to their apps but you can still contact them. - I personally managed for this bad senario by resigning my APKs with my own certificates...
  3. Skqnder TN

i need the keystore to update the application

appyet apps are using their own certificates. the keystore for all appyet apps is the same so you can update your app without problem with new updated versions from appyet Sent from my HUAWEI Y330-U11 using Showcase
  4. Skqnder TN

AppYet v3.1.15 to v3.1.17 Released

@appyet can my suggestion be applied in future versions or I'm requesting an impossible thing ?
  5. Skqnder TN

AppYet v3.1.15 to v3.1.17 Released

Hey appyet! please add check boxes in settings tab to choose which libs must be included in the built app. It's good to have compatibility with 64bit devices but users don't like to download a 10 mb app just to read feeds for exemple. So by adding this option we can controle the size of app by...
  6. Skqnder TN

AppYet v3.1.10 to v3.1.14 Released

I completely agree, so I suggest to delete the menu called with options button and link this button to the three dots menu, so when user press the options button the three dots menu appears. Can you do that ?
  7. Skqnder TN

Thank you for this fast service, please don't forget the small menu of options button
  8. Skqnder TN

Works fine in the emailed apk,
  9. Skqnder TN

I confirm, Solution for forum login: I dissociated Google+ from my profile and associated Twitter and it's fine now. ________________________________ @appyet: For the share button same problem with my tablet.
  10. Skqnder TN

I'm using a smartphone with android 4.2.2, I'll try with my KitKat tablet and see if same problem
  11. Skqnder TN

Same problem here, Today I logged in about 20 times for every single action, even for posting this reply :confused:
  12. Skqnder TN

two other bugs to fix please, the first bug is in the small menu with options button, text color is white and the background is light, so we can't read menu options. A screenshot to explain: the second bug is with RTL languages, the share button is funny. Look at this screenshot to...
  13. Skqnder TN

It's much better! :) But there is a small blank space to fix. These are 2 screenshots for the menu: &
  14. Skqnder TN

Hi @Himalaya ! Yes this app was made with appyet. If you want to get a similar app just set...

Hi @Himalaya ! Yes this app was made with appyet. If you want to get a similar app just set "Default Layout" to "Card Magazine" in all tabs.