Recent content by sergio279

1. sergio279

How to see more videos in Youtube feed

I'm triying see more videos in youtube feed but the limit is 15... How can increase this limit? Thanks Enviado desde mi Nexus 5X mediante Tapatalk
  2. sergio279

Okey!! And how obout youtube? I want to see all videos, how can i change it? Thank you Enviado desde mi Nexus 5X mediante Tapatalk
  3. sergio279

Help please Enviado desde mi Nexus 5X mediante Tapatalk
  4. sergio279

Anyone could help me...Please Enviado desde mi Nexus 5X mediante Tapatalk
  5. sergio279

Hi, i want to all the videos in Yotube feed, but i only can see 15. And i would like know how can i change it... By the same way, i would like to change the wordpress feed because i only can see 10 posts... Thank you so much!!! Enviado desde mi Nexus 5X mediante Tapatalk
  6. sergio279

How to configure Twitter module

It works!! Thank you Enviado desde mi Nexus 5X mediante Tapatalk
  7. sergio279

Thank you so much!! I am going to try this :) Enviado desde mi Nexus 5X mediante Tapatalk
  8. sergio279

Help please Enviado desde mi Nexus 5X mediante Tapatalk
  9. sergio279

Anyone can help me? Enviado desde mi Nexus 5X mediante Tapatalk
  10. sergio279

Hi everybody!! I am triying to cofigure the twitter module but it does not work... I have created an API of Twitter and puted in the AppYet but when I open de app the twits does not appear... Example: Please...Help me...I want to put Twitter on my app... Thank you!! Enviado desde mi Nexus...
  11. sergio279

Feed of Youtube

Thanks you!! Enviado desde mi Nexus 5X mediante Tapatalk
  12. sergio279

Feed of Youtube

What is the rss feed of Youtube? Enviado desde mi Nexus 5X mediante Tapatalk
  13. sergio279

Feed of Youtube

Hi everybody!! I am triying add a Youtube feed in my app but i do not how... I would like to add a Youtube feed of the videos of a user, and when his user upload a new video de app notify. Anybody can help me? Thank youu! :) Enviado desde mi Nexus 5X mediante Tapatalk