Recent content by sandy777

1. sandy777

I think We're getting cheated by Appyet - You need to answer this appyet..!!??

@appyet can you please check this issue. In my app ads are not running at all. I'm sending you PM with all the details. Thanks
  2. sandy777

I think We're getting cheated by Appyet - You need to answer this appyet..!!??

I think i'm in the similar situation. I got around 44k screen views and no impression at all. In my app now ads are not showing up at all. :mad: Has anyone heard back from appyet?
  3. sandy777

Share button still shows old url

I recently migrated to new domain i updated the feeds everything is working fine but somehow the share button still shows the old url when i share the post from app. I tried looking for option update the url in the share button but i didn't find any option to update the url in post share...
  4. sandy777

Request: Using firebase db instead of rss feed

I think it will be great if appyet add the support for firebase db into the app. Checkout the below app this guy used parse to create a news reader Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.sahildave.gazetti Github Link: https://github.com/sahildave/Gazetti_Newspaper_Reader
  5. sandy777

module icons are not loading

In the new feed module by default "Tint & Mask Icon" selected somehow i missed that. Thanks @DarShaN PanDya for help
  6. sandy777

module icons are not loading

I added a new module to my app, after adding the new module i'm not able to able to add the icon for new module. Whenever i add the icon only black box shows up see attachment for detail Things i tried but things didn't worked -tried using existing icon -tried png & jpg formats -uninstalled &...
  7. sandy777

images are not showing up for new feed modules

I tried using both jpg & png still i'm having issues. @appyet do i need to buy some extra subscription to get help from you please advise
  8. sandy777

Thanks i will give it a shot
  9. sandy777

i used the jpeg i created it from same template i have for other old icons. Old icons are working fine.
  10. sandy777

tried at least 10-20 times with different icons. Tried reseting it and setting again still it's not working. I think i'm fucked
  11. sandy777

@DarShaN PanDya i'm having problems with module icon not the images in the article. Anyway i tried wifi as well still no luck
  12. sandy777

tried that still no luck,tried with various different device still same problem
  13. sandy777

Last week i added few new modules to my existing app. The new feed modules show up but the image i set for them don't load at all instead i get black icon. Initially i thought something is wrong with image i tried looking every aspect but it doesn't seem like issue with jpeg image file...