Recent content by sakthig

1. sakthig

"Visit Website" Open Within App

I have updated the code and made build but it seems the option is not changed with the output!
  2. sakthig

Sorry i can't locate the particular thread.And i am newbie to this forum ,can you please share the snippet or direct me with the right information.Thanks in advance!
  3. sakthig

Can any one tell me how to change the default text "Visit Website" into "Read Full Post" .Thanks in advance!
  4. sakthig

New Post Notification Works with New Blank Project but not with Configured project

No answers? I figured out the answer by myself,.Thats a plugin conflict.I have disabled some of the plugins and the issue got fixed.But in my feeds thumbnail is not showing (Its a wordpress site)
  5. sakthig

Modifying the "Visit Website" text with some other one

How can we rename the "Visit Website" text present in the blog post with some other we prefer like "Read More".Thanks in advance
  6. sakthig

New Post Notification Works with New Blank Project but not with Configured project

I have a peculiar problem.I have created a project (com.thirumangalam)and configured the things after some time i have found the the notifications of latest blog posts are coming. So i have created a another project (com.tmm.zjenyxziduaqtahuhfrpqq)with only feed setting and all other settings...