Recent content by Revolt App

1. Revolt App

Rss feed doubled photos problem

Hi dears, All the rss feeds are coming with doubled photos(find attached the screenshots). The problem is not in the rss coming fromwww.thapsusvoyages.wordpress.com only but all my rss feeds to appyet application are showing doubled photos(more tahan 50 rss links). Few months ago i contacted you...
  2. Revolt App

The Back feature

Why not? I think its a simple code. They can do it very soon if they accept it. I hope so :)
  3. Revolt App

The Back feature

Hi, I suggest to make a modification in AppYet application back feature. When you press back (bottom right) the app exit. I suggest to show the left menue when press the back one time and exit when press the back two times. Note: when press one time, i suggest to show a hint says (press twice to...
  4. Revolt App

how to rename about:blank in header ?

Go to "source" in the web browser, you'll find "about" in the first lines, just edit and put what you want :) Sent from my SM-N900 using AppYet
  5. Revolt App

[How-to] Add Facebook Feed Module to AppYet

Please find attached a screeshot explaining what i've done
  6. Revolt App

oops what is wrong with me, no feeds! I tried more than 10 times and i followed the instructions What shoud i change in the feed settings? Please help, i do need this service. Regards
  7. Revolt App

Still fbrss is working or not? I tried it but no rsults Please advice
  8. Revolt App

Deleted app

Ok thanks Sent from my SM-N900 using AppYet
  9. Revolt App

Deleted app

Hi dears, I deleted (by fault) an application from appyet called "Ribat Fm". I would like to resotre it. Is it possible? Please advice Regards
  10. Revolt App

Security Alert on Google Play Developer Console

Hi dears, I got this security alert on all my appyet apps published on google play developer console : Security alert Your app is using a version of MoPub containing a security vulnerability. Please see this Google Help Center article for details, including the deadline for fixing the...
  11. Revolt App

Real Custom ROM

Good job and good efforts, i love it :) Sent from my SM-N900 using AppYet
  12. Revolt App

can i change package name

I don't think so. New package and new publishing on google play :( Sent from my SM-N900 using AppYet
  13. Revolt App

Language request

Hi to all, I would like to put (Change Language ) in the left menu instead of parameters. Is that possible? And how if the answer is yes? Thanks
  14. Revolt App

Not receiving the apk on email.

Please make sure that your registered email in Appyet is right. May be a small character is the reason of your problem ;) Sent from my SM-N900 using AppYet