Recent content by rajen77

1. rajen77

Only video content in feed

Hello! I'm having a problem where the Video FeedQuery doesn't list anything or all the feeds. I would like to display only YouTube feed content, not articles. I've already tried the FeedQuery settings I found on the forum, but none of them worked. So far, I've tried this so that only the...
  2. rajen77

In-App Browser Download

Unfortunately, I am also facing this problem, how can I solve it so that the application downloads a zip file? I've tried all the methods that manage the link in the website, html, php, javascript. It doesn't do anything with anything.
  3. rajen77

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

There is a problem, a space has been added to the version number and therefore the APK file could not be built.
  4. rajen77

"Failed" When I try to build the app

The APK file has not been built for me since yesterday.
  5. rajen77

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Hi @appyet, There is a problem with the system, unable to compile the APK file. Build Status: Failed
  6. rajen77

Question Compatibility

Hello! Can anyone tell me which forum system is compatible with the forum module? Forum type, version number, Tapatalk version number. What I have tried so far, PHPBB, SMF, MyBB, unfortunately none of them were error free. Thank you!
  7. rajen77

Issue Accented characters are being typed incorrectly

I'm using a PHPBB forum with the latest plugin from Tapatalk. When I write Hungarian accented characters, they are saved on the forum with EBCDIC character encoding. Such as. é = é How can this problem be eliminated? Thanks
  8. rajen77

Issue For the first time, the forum is giving an error

Hello developers! There is a problem with the Forum module, the first time the page returns this error: java.lang.integer cannot be cast to java.lang.string Because String and Integer are not in the same Object hierarchy. But the second time you open it, it will already list the forum topics...