Recent content by rahul meena

1. rahul meena

Google Image server Change.

Any solution ??, my app based on blogger images
  2. rahul meena

How-To What to do when your app suspended by Google Play with "Loan Download SDK"

How to remove previous apk ,I have submitted 1.4.2 but didn't find any option to remove old version pls help
  3. rahul meena

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Thank you sir
  4. rahul meena

Sir @appyet , I had created new app with v4.0.21 ,and going through internal test. Now test result showing 21 issue with app, is this issue can be ignored or not PLZ help
  5. rahul meena

One of my old app with v4.0.16 not suspended by Google. One year ago I had unpublished this app and yesterday I published this app without update and until now it's not suspended by Google maybe this information useful for study about app suspension.
  6. rahul meena

How to change version code ?? After update to v4.0.18 , version code not chance automatically and Google show warning.
  7. rahul meena

No, I didn't update to 4.0.17 my last update was 24th May and 4.0.17 released on 26th May.
  8. rahul meena

No, I didn't use any url that allow user to download apk file but my all apps suspended
  9. rahul meena

Notification Not Comming Automatically

same problem plz help
  10. rahul meena

AppYet v3.1.44 Released

admob ads not showing in web modules,working fine in feed and media modules com.dj.kulpat.meena plz help with web modules ads.
  11. rahul meena

i need keystore of my appyet apk can you help me how to get it.

i need keystore of my appyet apk can you help me how to get it.
  12. rahul meena

My app has been rejected from Google Play

now i have new problem :(:(:(:(:(:(
  13. rahul meena

My apps are taken down from play store.

i never remove ads just disable personalize ads from admob and adsense
  14. rahul meena

My apps are taken down from play store.

friends problem solved *remove firebase from app *remove personalised ads from app **upload Privacy Policy in app and website now my live with no problem https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.meenageet