Recent content by rahul meena

1. rahul meena

AppYet v3.1.44 Released

admob ads not showing in web modules,working fine in feed and media modules com.dj.kulpat.meena plz help with web modules ads.
  2. rahul meena

i need keystore of my appyet apk can you help me how to get it.

i need keystore of my appyet apk can you help me how to get it.
  3. rahul meena

My app has been rejected from Google Play

now i have new problem :(:(:(:(:(:(
  4. rahul meena

My apps are taken down from play store.

i never remove ads just disable personalize ads from admob and adsense
  5. rahul meena

My apps are taken down from play store.

friends problem solved *remove firebase from app *remove personalised ads from app **upload Privacy Policy in app and website now my live with no problem https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.meenageet
  6. rahul meena

friends problem solved *remove firebase from app *remove personalised ads from app **upload Privacy Policy in app and website now my live with no problem https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.meenageet
  7. rahul meena

my 4 app remove kindly help
  8. rahul meena

Number of post and new post notification problem

Sir kindly help me to understand how to enable number of post show in web module and how to get new post notification like rss feed/blogger module. In my app blogger feed show number of post and also notification for new post update but in my web module how to enable aur what code use for this...
  9. rahul meena

how to remove floating button plz help or force to stop shearing my blog link ??

how to remove floating button plz help or force to stop shearing my blog link ??
  10. rahul meena

how do i customize share button

how do i customize share button, it just send my web link but i want to share my post that showing on current screen.
  11. rahul meena

how do i customize share button, it just send my web link but i want to share my post that...

how do i customize share button, it just send my web link but i want to share my post that showing on current screen.
  12. rahul meena

how to customize share button,i don't want to share web link but my post.plz help

how to customize share button,i don't want to share web link but my post.plz help
  13. rahul meena

plz help Google Play warning: You are using a vulnerable version of MoPub.

plz help Google Play warning: You are using a vulnerable version of MoPub.
  14. rahul meena

unsafe implementation of the WebViewClient.onReceivedSslError handler

someone help me, how to solve this problem