1. Pukos

Issue Your app includes non compliant SDK version

The same to me even with template 4.0.25 @appyet
  2. Pukos

Feed not updating

Have you solved? I'm in the (almost) same problem
  3. Pukos

Updated articles are not syncronized

I noticed that only new posts are syncronized. Updated articles, even if they are present in the source feed, are not synchronized in the app. Any suggestion? Thank you
  4. Pukos

App Removed - AppYet send users' installed packages information?

Let me say that @appyet support is shameful! Obviously I do not expect a safe solution to my problem, but at least one answer! I have also given my support with the translation of the new version. They earn from our apps and so it's like a paid service and it would be correct to have technical...
  5. Pukos

So there's no hopes to have a feedback from @appyet?
  6. Pukos

This would be great! Waiting for @appyet take care for this problem :(
  7. Pukos

So nobody with a wordpress site and RSS Module has the same problem? I really cannot understand how the app could send such personal information! It's just a "blog reader"!! Please help me
  8. Pukos

AppYet v3.1.26 - v3.1.40 Released

GDPR popup appear only the second time you run the app! Why?
  9. Pukos

Nobody from @appyet can help me? I'm in big trouble!
  10. Pukos

This is the google policy requirement but it's impossible to be implemented with appyet tools. I tried to use the "what's new" popup but it could be dismissed with the back button and the app start to collect data even before user action so I think would be easier to find how appyet send user...
  11. Pukos

Yes! It's a quite general disclaimer where I didn't mention that "my app is uploading users' installed packages information" that honestly is a bad thing to write. After the first removal I had implemented a privacy policy section inside the app but again ti doesn't seem to be enough. Google...
  12. Pukos

In my app I use only feed modules to retrieve posts from my blog but I've been kicked off from playstore. This is the email received: Hi Developers at Xxx, After review, XXX (Version Code 62), has been removed from Google Play because it violates our personal and sensitive information policy...
  13. Pukos

Feed query only rss site

Is not clear where to put the query to build tables. I had to create a feed query module for it?
  14. Pukos

Appyet.com Not Opening

Is this the end?
  15. Pukos

Feed not working, displays no item available

Same to me... It happened from a day to another