Recent content by obeda ale

1. obeda ale

Email have not been sent after buit

you will recive it in spam mails in your inbox mail you will recive to apps first app is empty second app is your builded app all regards
  2. obeda ale

Email have not been sent after buit

look in spam mails شوف البريد المهمل اخي العزيز لان لاول مرة يتم ارساله الى المهمل في صندوق البريد
  3. obeda ale

how much of apps i can create with appyet pro

do you have another site can make native apps for free or cheap all regards
  4. obeda ale

how much of apps i can create with appyet pro

how much of apps i can create with appyet pro is it limitied or unlimited
  5. obeda ale

Feed is not working!!

use this it is working https://keralapscadda.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
  6. obeda ale

fix error Problem in sending the application

if you do not recive the app in inbox that is not dangerous look in spam mails do not affread put like for post
  7. obeda ale

Problem in sending the application

look in spam mails in your inbox
  8. obeda ale

I am created some android apps for some blogs

fix error from setting
  9. obeda ale

اخي انظر في البريد الغير الهام سيكون هناك بالتاكيد

اخي انظر في البريد الغير الهام سيكون هناك بالتاكيد
  10. obeda ale

Hi dears, why i don't receive the app on email ?

there is not any wrong my friends look at spam mails in your mail all regards
  11. obeda ale

how to add your app to google play free... without fee...

there is not any way without pay 25 dollar but you can share your app with friends or another store like aptoide
  12. obeda ale

what do mean you will recive tow apps first app is empty and secon is you app

what do mean you will recive tow apps first app is empty and secon is you app
  13. obeda ale

هلا اخوي هلا لشفت رسالتك ما فهمت قصدك لو ممكن توضيح

هلا اخوي هلا لشفت رسالتك ما فهمت قصدك لو ممكن توضيح
  14. obeda ale

How can I put Adsense top and below post in my app and also put post views statistics

me too i do not know but could you send a picture about it because i did not understand that if you have any picture about that send to me maybe i will know or if i will not i will ask for you all regards
  15. obeda ale

How can I put Adsense top and below post in my app and also put post views statistics

you can use same cod from adsense but put it in correct place like in the photo