Recent content by noraabawi

1. N

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Hi, Does the update support google requirment: This is a reminder that starting November 2, 2020, updates to apps and games on Google Play will be required to target Android 10 (API level 29) or higher. After this date, the Play Console will prevent you from submitting new app bundles and APKs...
  2. N

Hi, Is this update support google requirment: This is a reminder that starting November 2, 2020, updates to apps and games on Google Play will be required to target Android 10 (API level 29) or higher. After this date, the Play Console will prevent you from submitting new app bundles and APKs...
  3. N

I set the feedplaceholder in the explore module but feedplaceholder not working, my added feed apear under the home tab and not on the left menu where i place the feedplace holder
  4. N

How does Placeholders work?

Please help me
  5. N

How does Placeholders work?

Hi I set the feedplaceholder in the explore module but feedplaceholder not working, my added feed apear under the home tab and not on the left menu where i place the feedplace holder
  6. N

Admob Ads Are Not Showing in My Apps

Admob ads not showing in my apps
  7. N

Package Name: com.tamer.three http://www.appyet.com/Handler/ApkFile.ashx?guid=3222ee35-239f-4820-b2c1-6a81d5f77460
  8. N

Hi With this latest update admob ads not working??? Can someone help me
  9. N

SDK 28 at 01.11.2019

I receive this too Please fix it as soon as possible
  10. N

AppYet v3.1.44 Released

Hi again i have Correct App ID surely, Admob ad type match correctly and my admob app is not blocked... But still some of my apps doesn't show ads. Please fix that
  11. N

AppYet v3.1.44 Released

My package name is: com.shakira.quaexhsykqfhpaoqtg And i have more apps that doesn't show ads this is just one of them
  12. N

AppYet v3.1.44 Released

The ads still not showing Plz fix it
  13. N

hi i changed my menu icon, but when I install the app, it doesn't load the icon, it only appears...

hi i changed my menu icon, but when I install the app, it doesn't load the icon, it only appears blank. How can I fix it? Please advise. Thanks.