Recent content by nfou3

1. N

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

@appyet , - it would be great to switch up and down between headlines after adding a widget. - add the possibility to go directly to the article when clicking on a headline. We appreciate your hard work. thank you @appyet team.
  2. N

Hi @appyet - The share button in the app browser of article feed is not working. ( @Alaa Ahmed ) - The buttons : apply and save, are not showing when trying to switch the layout. - I think it should be a confirmation message when trying to reset the Data Protection Consent. Thank you.
  3. N

@appyet What option should we choose??!!
  4. N

New features! important!

hello @appyet , please add sync/export/import feature and improve widget with article's picture.
  5. N

Question HOW TO REMOVE DUPLICATED CONTENT?

Hello, please tell me how to remove duplicated content of different feeds that keep showing in the Latest feed module.
  6. N

@appyet we are all having the same issue concerning app building
  7. N

Issue APP REBUILD FAILED

same issue. @appyet help please
  8. N

@appyet important!!! i have 2 upgraded apps to 4.0.21, still these apps got suspended, same issue: "your app is using a non-compliant version of Loan Download SDK". help please.
  9. N

@appyet I DID AN APPEAL FOR MY APPLICATION CALLED "NZ NEWS", IT WAS ACCEPTED. AFTER MAKING AN UPDATE OF THE APPLICATION BUILD 4.0.18, IT WAS ACCEPTED THEN AFTER 1 DAY IT WAS SUSPENDED AGAIN WITH THE SAMZ PROBLEM : "We found your app is using a non-compliant version of Loan Download SDK which...
  10. N

@appyet this is serious!! all apps are suspended and accounts are at risk.
  11. N

Issue Important Update May 5th : requestLegacyExternalStorage

@appyet please release an update. Starting May 5th, you must let us know why your app requires broad storage access We've detected that your app contains the requestLegacyExternalStorage flag in the manifest file of 1 or more of your app bundles or APKs. Developers with apps on devices...
  12. N

@appyet please release an update. Starting May 5th, you must let us know why your app requires broad storage access We've detected that your app contains the requestLegacyExternalStorage flag in the manifest file of 1 or more of your app bundles or APKs. Developers with apps on devices running...
  13. N

Info Suggested Features

Also add the ability to export the current feeds as a file in order to import it and use it in another phone
  14. N

And the banner ad still doesn't show
  15. N

ISSUES: - THE SHARE OPTION IS NOT WORKING WHEN VISITING A FEED WEBSITE MISSING FEATURES / SUGGESTIONS: - ADD FEED TRANSLATION OPTION (LIKE OLD VERSION) - ADD FEED FLOATING SHARE BUTTON (LIKE OLD VERSION) - MEDIA MODULE LIST, LATEST FEEDS, PODCASTS AND AUDIO MODULES SHOULD NOT INTERFERE ( FOR...