Recent content by Nader Batahf

1. Nader Batahf

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

@appyet
  2. Nader Batahf

@appyet I have selected the home page to open the application, but not work it is still opening the last section you visited
  3. Nader Batahf

@appyet
  4. Nader Batahf

Thank you very much But why did not Fixing the podcasts unit problem I have told you that it did not work in my application .... A message appears that there is no Internet or content See Screenshot
  5. Nader Batahf

@appyet When will the next update be released ?
  6. Nader Batahf

@appyet
  7. Nader Batahf

@appyet See Screenshot Why is there no home page option as it is the best suitable option for interface design in version 4.0
  8. Nader Batahf

What happened with the issue of problems with my application You requested the application link to test it and sent it, but you did not reply Also about opening and closing the application after entering a section and restarting it is running the last section I visited, ...why do I want to do...
  9. Nader Batahf

http://www.appyet.com/Handler/ApkFile.ashx?guid=a8df574c-bb23-4a00-97ce-714f98d0172f Also check out the podcast section, as I told you previously that there is a problem with it
  10. Nader Batahf

@appyet There is also an overlap in the image of rss content...See Screenshot
  11. Nader Batahf

@appyet
  12. Nader Batahf

@appyet When you open a section and then close the application ... and re-open it, the application launches the last section you were in before closing it, but instead of showing a back button, a side menu button appears, and when you click on it it causes the application to crash and exit.
  13. Nader Batahf

@appyet I have encountered many critical problems in the application please solve it and repair them by updating as soon as
  14. Nader Batahf

I did the test with another phone and the same problem happened
  15. Nader Batahf

See screenshot