Recent content by Muhibullah

1. M

Facebook Audience Network: No ads shown

I switched to Facebook audience network and face the same issue. My app gets thousands of ad requests but only 7 impressions till date. Please need your support. Thanks
  2. M

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Just tried it now and it is working fine. yesterday I had checked it in 4 different devices and it was crashing with all of them. thanks
  3. M

Thank you. It is already v4.0.25. v4.0.24 had crash issues with only some devices but v4.0.25 has the same issue with all devices.
  4. M

Since the last update, when i install the apk it works fine but when I download the app from playstore it crashes all the time. Checked it in different mobiles and all of them had the same issue. Please need your urgent support in regards...
  5. M

My Apps Collection

I've made a bunch of apps using Appyet and other service providers like appyet. you can see my portfolio here, you may get inspiration from some of them and suggest me improvements if needed. https://sites.google.com/view/afzalapps/home
  6. M

Update Rejected for families ad format

No, I have not seen 2 ads on the same screen ، I got the same rejection few days ago as well, then i made minor changes and updated it again but unfortunately with same rejection Below is another snapshot taken by google.
  7. M

Update Rejected for families ad format

This is the screenshot taken by google while rejecting my app. below is the link to the app...
  8. M

Currently only one of my apps for suspended despite of not being and updated version. I proactively unplublished all my other Appyet apps from play store to avoid further strikes and eventually termination of my account, hope it save my account from termination.
  9. M

Mine was not updated and still got suspended, nothing is related to the new update.
  10. M

Issue Violation in Family policy

Thank you for the response! but admob is related to google itself, hence there should be no violation in that.
  11. M

https://com-persian-fairy-tales.en.aptoide.com/app
  12. M

It is removed from play store therefore no download link
  13. M

Dear Appyet support team, My app has been removed from play store due to a violation as per below message. ( Issue: Violation of Families Policy Requirements We have detected that your app includes non-certified ad SDKs or SDKs that are not approved for use in child-directed services. Any...