Recent content by mohammed

1. M

Ads aren't getting displayed

That is what am i asking, only appyets ads are being showed ( your unit id and account), my account is not getting any impressions or clicks? Am so sick of trying this, feel like wasted hours making these apps. Bad service, help if you can.
  2. M

look at the ad impression, ads are being showed, at least 3-5 ads per visit, and there is no impression or click. Are you guys showing your ads from your account or genuinely showing my ads ?
  3. M

why isn't the banner ads shown regularly? they appear only once or twice a day. can i change it? my ad refresh rate is set to 30 sec and unlimited we per user in admob account. would be great if you can do something about this
  4. M

Banner ads are displaying like one time when i visit a hundred time, my admob account show 0 ad impression. my previous apps have more than 3 lakh downloads and earns around 20$ a day, so if i start promoting this app i will literally have no income.
  5. M

I had integrated my admob with a rss feed app i created, but the ads aren't showing. Need to know if i can choose the place where i can place ads and also would like to know how to ad interstitial ads.