Recent content by Mohammed Shomis

1. M

App is not installed !!

The Problem shows that it was from my phone , Sorry for that , and thanks for the respond
  2. M

App is not installed !!

I have a problem after building and downloading my app , when I try to install the app it shows me a screen with the statement ( The application is not installed ). What should I do to solve this problem ?? Note : My phone is Galaxy s 8
  3. M

My app style changed !!

The style of my app is different than it was , how can I build it as it was . I hope you find a solution .
  4. M

feed module not appear under group GroupDivider

I got the same problem , how can I fix it ?? I want it to be viewed as it was before
  5. M

captcha

Please Appyet try to fix this captcha because when we click on it doesn't appear the check box
  6. M

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

I have three important points, I jhope you do it the first is when I click back button it close the app , but it should show the menu insted of close the app the second if we can add pictures to web models from our computers the third is if we can have more fonts inside the app (web models)
  7. M

Problem When I upload app to Google Play

I have made an app by your site , but I edited the app and added some things by using apktool , and now I'm trying to upload it to Google PLay but it still getting me this error "You uploaded an APK that is signed with a restricted certificate. You need to upload an APK signed with your own...
  8. M

Really Missing Full Screen Image Splash Screen

Yup , But it work with my phone but when I try it with two phones it wasn't work !!
  9. M

[AppYet 3.x] Requested Features List

yeah , I'm with you , please AppYet make it back
  10. M

Really Missing Full Screen Image Splash Screen

Some devices don't run the splah screen , Do u have any idea ?
  11. M

Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot
  12. M

Header Image

What's the size of it ??
  13. M

Thanks so much brother, But I wanna ask u ,, from where did u get the icons in your app??

Thanks so much brother, But I wanna ask u ,, from where did u get the icons in your app??
  14. M

Can we develope??

please AppYet , I like ur services and I have app from your website ,But I want to develop and add things to my app , Can I ?? my suggestion is to make like chance or limit ability for developer to develop their apps. Second Can we change size of image header ? please Answer,,,
  15. M

Looking for translators for AppYet v3.1.26/v3.1.27

I'm ready to translate it to Arabic Language,,,;)