Recent content by mobilemillionairesclub

1. M

AppYet v3.1.15 to v3.1.17 Released

I'm not saying that it's a bug. Just that it's not consistent. Both existing and new in-app should show refresh, share, launch browser and copy link. Or allow us to choose if we want to show them. Why can't the new in-app browser show ad? I think admod call it match rate now. What actually...
  2. M

I just updated my app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.poshr.lee.kuan.yew But there are some issues with showing web module and advertisements. 1. Web module link have 3 options, existing in-app browser, new in-app browser and system default. a. using existing will show adv...
  3. M

@appyet It's weird. We had notification issue after upgrading but after running a few days, my notification seems to be running normal now. Any others find that your notification is normal now too? How did it get fixed by itself?
  4. M

I believe that you all are facing this problem.

Need help from everyone. So far it's report this issue from OnePlus One and Huawei C8800. Anyone else using these devices and have the same issue? Please report your android version as well. Let's see if it's device or version issue. @beautiheart @Moe Hein do you have your app published on...
  5. M

Checked out ur app. Looks good. How did you add the twitter (beta)? Looks like a web module? You...

Checked out ur app. Looks good. How did you add the twitter (beta)? Looks like a web module? You spell language wrongly in whats new. It's not recommended to add links on whats new as you cannot go back properly sometimes and it close the pop up and it will not show again until you install updates.
  6. M

what's the "news://"? is it used?

@joseph raphael What he refers is not deep link but adding url link on the html editing of what's new. @Petricabook We usually only use http for links. news is for newsgroup which is much outdated or used. Here's a link for newsgroup info. Anyone still using newsgroup...
  7. M

@appyet Me too. We have not yet release the new updates. Go go go. :)
  8. M

@appyet I noticed that the sync only works once and show the notification. It does not sync again until you clear the notification. I tried to clear the list of notification and new ones come in again and it stopped. Try to clear the list of notification and see if you get new ones? I still...
  9. M

@beautiheart How you got the grey background? Screenshot your theme setting?
  10. M

Youtube is a standard install and most android have it. So there should not be many people see that. Does it show Appyet? Do a screenshot please.
  11. M

Can My Package Name Pls

Yes just duplicate your app using the template. But google can suspend app for many reasons. Are you sure it's due to the package name? They can suspend for app name, image, etc.
  12. M

[AppYet 3.x] Requested Features List

What we actually need is the location permission and not the map module. With the location permission, you can use mapbox, google map or any other map for your app. Looking forward to see many great apps created here.
  13. M

I'm not saying that it's not good to have more features. Look at the list of request and what is more important. Does it worth the effort to add something we can already do using the web module. Just look at mapbox, it looks great just using the web module vs the effort to add it as a module...
  14. M

Adding API using SDK means we need to add library and that increase the size. It will be useful if that is something we cannot do with web module. Adding API for everyone means @appyet need to get our APIs & auth and then Credentials as well. Not as simple as implementing for 1 app. I wonder how...
  15. M

@Marc 1.Google calender can be added using web module embed this calender 2. Google plus can be added using web module https://plus.google.com/u/0/112662057999448944657/posts 3. Soundcloud I'm not using soundcloud. Hope this can help. https://soundcloud.com/pages/embed All can be done with...