Recent content by MITS APP WORLD

1. MITS APP WORLD

LATEST: AppYet v4.0.13 Released (Updated 2020-04-23)!!

hi, here is the link http://www.appyet.com/Handler/ApkFile.ashx?guid=76a62374-d78a-49d5-be56-34c6aa32de3d
  2. MITS APP WORLD

Thank you @appyet . I am seeing a blank white splash screen every time I open the app. Even though I switched off the Splash screen. It is on build v4.0.9.
  3. MITS APP WORLD

Thank you, @appyet . Will do.
  4. MITS APP WORLD

Hi @appyet , Thank you for your tireless work so far. I am about to roll-out my updated app v4.0.8 to the Play console but I received these two warnings. I am sceptical to continue with the roll-out, therefore, I am seeking your advice on what to do with the errors.
  5. MITS APP WORLD

Test so far all is good. Excellent work and I like the new layout and new design. Just a quick request, can the tabs(i.e. unread) be included on the drop-down menu as in the current layout? Or maybe as an option in the settings?.  Thank you all Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using AppYet Demo
  6. MITS APP WORLD

AppYet v3.1.44 Released

@appyet. Are you able to give us the options to choose from 3 versions when building the app? E.g. 3.1.42, 3.1.43, 3.1.44. In this way we can update and build our app with an earlier version if there are issues with the latest version.
  7. MITS APP WORLD

PNG NEWS FEEDS

PNG News Feeds is a collection of RSS feeds and popular newspapers of Papua New Guinea. It conveniently displays the latest news for the Last 24 hours, Unread news feeds and you can pin news feeds to Favourite. Download here...
  8. MITS APP WORLD

Australia News Feeds

Breaking News or the Top news from across Australia with popular news feeds from: 1. Australian News 2. 9NEWS 3. Daily Telegraph 4. SMH | Australian Breaking News 5. News.com.au - Australia’s News 6. The Australian 7. The Age News Headlines 8. SBS Australia 9. Herald Sun | Breaking News from...