Recent content by Mayapur Voice

1. M

Really Missing Full Screen Image Splash Screen

Thanks. I think I tried it earlier but will give another try. BTW, what size is your logo and what is your app name? I would like to download it if it's already on the Play store. Have a good day!
  2. M

MayapurVoice app - Insightful. Unconventional

Oh thanks Darshan! That was encouraging.
  3. M

Really Missing Full Screen Image Splash Screen

Is the secret shareable? :-)
  4. M

MayapurVoice app - Insightful. Unconventional

Mayapur Voice, with its all-inclusive vision, is a relentless mission to inspire integrity and promote purity across all sectors of society. We strive to bring to you an insightful and unconventional analysis of assorted news and trends. Download link...
  5. M

MayapurVoice app - Insightful. Unconventional.

MayapurVoice, a free mobile application (latest version 1.2) for Android is now available on Google Play for instant download. Download link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mayapur.voice You may be aware that Mayapur Voice website (http://mayapurvoice.com) is a unique...
  6. M

paying for Pro

Can someone clarify if paying for Pro covers all apps or only one app? I guess it's for all apps but want to confirm before paying.
  7. M

I need to know if we pay for Pro is it applicable for all app created by us or is the charges...

I need to know if we pay for Pro is it applicable for all app created by us or is the charges per app? Yes it could be anything but it does make a big difference.. A clarification will be appreciated.
  8. M

What does the Pro fee cover?

I need to know if we pay for Pro is it applicable for all app created by us or is the charges per app? Yes it could be anything but it does make a big difference.. A clarification will be appreciated.
  9. M

What the Pro fee is for?

10. M

No comment to even this! Incredible. I may still go for Pro as I like the software and few other...

No comment to even this! Incredible. I may still go for Pro as I like the software and few other things about it, hoping that the forum will get more attention from the Support team and senior members.
  11. M

I would like to know if there is a special forum for paid / Pro users because I hardly see any...

I would like to know if there is a special forum for paid / Pro users because I hardly see any answers on this forum and am seriously thinking to pay for Pro service, but without quick support it sounds difficult to manage certain things especially for those who don't know codes. I also can't...
  12. M

How to Setup Feed Query

Tried this too....can't figure out how it works :-( I am sure so many people have this problem especially those pulling feeds from the same website using different categories and not all people know sql queries. For the time being I am forced to remove the "last 24 hours" module along with...
  13. M

Show Duplicate (Double) Articles

I found the above given answer at https://appyet.wordpress.com/2013/02/23/appyet-v3-version-3-0-2-released/ too, so looks like it didn't come from the writer above and may not have worked too. Not sure. If someone resolved this pl let others know as I believe this issue is faced by others too.
  14. M

Were you able to solve this duplicate posts issue by using the above?
  15. M

Not clear to me what you said. I tried the way I understood but didn't work. Can you pl say how will the exact query look like (copy-paste style)?