Recent content by max-de-bons-plans

1. M

Warning from Google Play Console : Action Required: Your app is not compliant with Google Play Policies

Just received this warning from Google Play Console : Action Required: Your app is not compliant with Google Play Policies Issue details We found an issue in the following area(s): Version code 150: Policy Declaration - Data Safety Section: Personal Info Data Type - Phone number I wonder which...
  2. M

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

sorry, my mistake. pb seems fixed ! after the upload of my version code 125 (with v4.0.25), google still put an alert but it concerns the previous apk (version code 122) and not the new one.
  3. M

Layout with choices

I wish the Feed Module could allow a Layout with informations we could decide to publish or not like categories / author / date
  4. M

It's OK now. Thanks a lot !
  5. M

same issue to me. The first (*) of my three apps fails. Same to you ? Maybe a clue for appyet ? (*) first of the listed apps on the home page appyet.com
  6. M

still unable to download apk for 1 of my 3 apps. APK File Not Found The APK File has expired, please go to Submit tab to rebuild your application to receive a new download link.
  7. M

I did it ten times. Pb remains.
  8. M

I've got 3 appyet apps. I managed to update 2 of them and get the .apk with 4.0.18 But for the last one, I never get any valid download link APK File Not Found The APK File has expired, please go to Submit tab to rebuild your application to...
  9. M

lucky you !
  10. M

Just received my apk apps updated with latest version 4.0.16 but don't see any annoucement about this new version here !?!?
  11. M

Notification icon : could you kindly explain what kind of notification icon has to be uploaded : format, transparency, size, ... For instance, icons made with "android asset studio" have extensions that appyet does not accept ... I'm lost.
  12. M

French RGPD message is still incorrect. It says : "Nous utilisons publicités dans cette application, il y a des publicités." This sentence does not mean anything. Could you please correct to "Cette application présente des publicités". Another improvment : "Pouvons-nous continuer à utiliser vos...
  13. M

Feedbacks from my readers are not good about the way feed articles can be displayed. Titles are more often truncated. Too much done for images, not enough for text. At least, it would have been a good idea to keep the previous types of display instead of changing all of them. People could...
  14. M

Feed Module synchronises only if there are new articles. If there is no new article but only few articles have been removed of the feed, Feed Module does not synchronize correctly and keeps displaying those articles. And then clicking on them gives a 404 page :-(
  15. M

I managed to get it back after adding the default dark theme (previously, I had only one theme and forced defaut hard theme setting to my_theme)