Recent content by mariotecno

1. M

How to fix this error?

and also I can't export Data Safety and Advertising ID @appyet
  2. M

I deleted an app and I'm trying to recover it, but I can't.

Package Name: com.blog.do.f.borges
  3. M

Website login security

There should be a second security option after logging into the website, to prevent our accounts from being hacked. @appyet
  4. M

Upgrade to Pro

Explain to me the advantages of the pro version? @appyet
  5. M

How-To How to resolve your app removed due to Flurry SDK Policy Issue

it is also not generating version 4.1.25
  6. M

Issue A

@appyet I'm from Brazil and this alert is also appearing, how to solve it? Starting January 16, 2024, Google will require all publishers serving ads to EEA and UK users to use a Google Certified Consent Management Platform (CMP). You can use any Google-certified CMP for this purpose, including...
  7. M

how to solve this alert?

Issue with your app Your app contains content that doesn’t comply with the News policy. Apps that declare themselves as "News" in the Google Play console must meet the News policy requirements. Specifically, it appears that your app: Does not contain a dedicated website or in-app page that...
  8. M

application does not generate the RSS

Why on this site https://www.avozdobem.com/feed/, the application does not generate the RSS?
  9. M

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

We recommend only allowing encrypted traffic by setting the cleartextTrafficPermitted flag to false or adding an encryption policy for specific domains. Could you fix this error? @appyet
  10. M

It's not changing the version.
  11. M

33 / 5.000 What do these errors mean? This APK includes unused resources and codes that are sent to users. Your app would be smaller if you used the Android App Bundle. When the app is not optimized for the device settings, the download and install size is larger than necessary. Larger apps...
  12. M

@appyet help
  13. M

Help! The app includes an SDK version that does not comply with Google policies

The app includes an SDK version that does not comply with Google policies The com.pe.reginaldo.manzotti app with version code 144 includes the com.flurry.android:analytics SDK or an SDK used by one of its libraries, which collects personal or sensitive data such as Android ID identifiers...
  14. M

Option to translate pages

There are pages that open directly in the application and there is no way to translate. It would be nice if you have the option to translate.
  15. M

Option to translate pages

Is there any way you can put in this menu the option to translate the page in the web module? @appyet