Recent content by Madhav

1. M

Ad serving has been disabled in: admob

Hi Mao, I did got the same email and couple of my apps removed by google, hope you could have overcome this situation by this time, could you help to share your experience? Thanks in Advance, Madhava.B
  2. M

Hi Team, I am trying to use simple fadein() and fadeout() function of jquery in web module but...

Hi Team, I am trying to use simple fadein() and fadeout() function of jquery in web module but it was not working, kindly help with some example how to do it. I have referred. Have included the ref as <script src="/jquery-1.8.3.min.js"></script>.
  3. M

{ cursor:pointer; } </style> </head> <body> <p class="flip">Click to fade in/out panel</p> <div...

{ cursor:pointer; } </style> </head> <body> <p class="flip">Click to fade in/out panel</p> <div class="panel"> <p>Because time is valuable, we deliver quick and easy learning.</p> <p>At W3Schools, you can study everything you need to learn, in an accessible and handy format.</p> </div>
  4. M

<style type="text/css">div.panel,p.flip { line-height...

<style type="text/css">div.panel,p.flip { line-height: 30px;margin:auto;font-size:16px;padding:5px;text-align:center;background:#555;border:solid 1px #666;color:#ffffff;border-adius:3px;}div.panel { height:120px; display:none; } p.flip
  5. M

<html> <head><script src="/android_asset/html/jquery-1.8.3.min.js"></script> <title></title>...

<html> <head><script src="/android_asset/html/jquery-1.8.3.min.js"></script> <title></title> <meta content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no" name="viewport" /> <script> $(document).ready(function(){ $(".flip").click(function(){ $(".panel").toggle(); }); }); </script>
  6. M

Hi Mate, I have installed your app SPN Countdown and it was very nice design. I understand your...

Hi Mate, I have installed your app SPN Countdown and it was very nice design. I understand your hard effort behind it and you deserve an applaud. I read your posts and understand you have achieved this mostly with JQuery. Can you help me with simple example how to use JQuery in Web Module? I...