Recent content by Luan Lessa

1. L

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Hello @appyet I'm having a problem generating the app on the website. The generated apk can be downloaded, but it is coming empty (0KB).
  2. L

How-To What to do when your app suspended by Google Play with "Loan Download SDK"

Thank you Appyet! I submited this appeal and receive this message:
  3. L

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Several of my applications prior to version 4.0.17 have been suspended, to prevent further suspensions I disabled all that remain. Now I've updated an app to version 4.0.18 and published it from the Play Store as an experiment; now is waiting to see if Google accepts or not.
  4. L

the new google play app content for news apps

Hello @AppsCenterMao Did the Google Play accept your application after changing the category to "utilities"?
  5. L

the new google play app content for news apps

Hello @elmondal The same happened to me. I then filled out this form with the URLs of all the sites being synced in my application and apply. I received the answer in the attached image.
  6. L

Security alert

Me too @appyet
  7. L

Interstitial Ads Bugged.

In recent weeks my income with interstitial has increased again, it is close to what it was before the problem occurred. Has anyone else noticed this?
  8. L

Interstitial Ads Bugged.

My income fell 50% on this issue. :(
  9. L

Interstitial Ads AutoClosed After Few Seconds.

From which AppYet version did you start to trouble yourself? I think it's possible to revert to Google Play for the version that works
  10. L

Interstitial Ads AutoClosed After Few Seconds.

The same problem with me :(
  11. L

Issue: Violation of Device and Network Abuse policy

I just received the same Admob violation notice. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a risk that Google will disable ads? Message:
  12. L

AppYet v3.1.25 Released

Obrigado AppYet!
  13. L

This is not fair from @appyet

Thanks for the tip, I will be here too.