Recent content by laurencechen

1. L

AppYet v3.1.10 to v3.1.14 Released

Yahoo pipes will stop service at September 30th 2015 ...... I think the feature of code is easy to modify. please help this case. tks
  2. L

Sorry late to reply this article. yes I know this function was exist for a long time. my problem is that we sell content to end-user using paid version of RSS reader. if end-user know this feed URL , they can "guess" website and visit our blog directly. and Why end-user need to buy paid version...
  3. L

Thanks, But I worried that we expose the original RSS feed URL already. Please make it as highest priority , I think it's big issue. I suggest as below Share function switch off: for paid version because we DO need to protect content original feed URL Share function switch on: for free version...
  4. L

How to disable the share button or any share behavior? because I order paid version, if end user can share chapter content in my app to any website, they can see original blog and know URL, and why they need to pay for this APP , they can visit this URL and bypass our APP , right? why to pay to...
  5. L

Remove ads dont work

You mean we need to wait 48hour , then ads will disappear in our pro app?