Recent content by Lakshay70

1. Lakshay70

This feature we want in upcoming release

Please fixes image gaping bugs in rss posts. This bugs appeared in 4.0.11 and later templates. Please add powerful download manager in app. Some users download video or audio, sometimes it may paused due to internet connectivity or something else. When users resume downloading video or audio...
  2. Lakshay70

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

Please fixes image gaping bugs in rss posts. This bugs appeared in 4.0.11 and later templates. Please add powerful download manager in app. Some users download video or audio, sometimes it may paused due to internet connectivity or something else. When users resume downloading video or audio...
  3. Lakshay70

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

@appyet please take a look at it and please reply with this thread
  4. Lakshay70

Changes and bug fixes we want in future release @appyet Please fixes image gaping bugs in rss posts. This bugs appeared in 4.0.11 and later templates. Please add powerful download manager in app. Some users download video or audio, sometimes it may paused due to internet connectivity or...
  5. Lakshay70

@appyet some of my module i enable in channel tab and Menu Bar, but when i remove a module from channel, its also removed from menu bar. please @appyet decrease the image gap in rss post, report it many time.
  6. Lakshay70

Image gap is still same as 4.0.12 template
  7. Lakshay70

http://www.appyet.com/Handler/ApkFile.ashx?guid=9c2f2756-8405-438a-98ea-d56bace7e53f Explore module working fine, but other problems are still there
  8. Lakshay70

@appyet gap in images in increase in last 4.0.11 and 4.0.12 build. (screenshots attached). I want its look like in actual rss feed, do not want gap in images When you open a section and then close the application and re-open it, the application launches the last section you were in before...
  9. Lakshay70

@appyet please take a look at it, point it very time but didn't got a single reply
  10. Lakshay70

@appyet Firebase Cloud Messaging and other integration of Firebase Console not work in after first release of 4.0 templates, reported many time. Can You please add a module for invite friend or share our app link with a custom Title Line (Whatsapp share Screenshot attached) with our friends...
  11. Lakshay70

Firebase cloud messaging and all other integration of Firebase Console still not working, reported many time
  12. Lakshay70

please remove source link of video when play a video online, source link of video is also appeared bottom of the video player. Firebase cloud messaging not working in 4.0 templates.
  13. Lakshay70

agree with you
  14. Lakshay70

Search Bar On Home Tab and Link Appeared While Online Play Video

@appyet I don't want search bar in Home Tab. It looks odd and when users play any video of my article, video source link is also appeared bottom of the video player(Screenshot attached). Its not looking good and not a good idea our users sees source link of video. Please remove links while...
  15. Lakshay70

In House Banner Ads of Appyet

Hello @appyet I appreciate your decision for In House Banner Ads of Appyet.com in apps, but we just want please give us at least few days(1-2 days) to build our last app without In House Banner Ads of Appyet. Then afterthat we have only one option is Upgrade our app to Pro or In House Banner Ads...