Recent content by Kyriakos Tzyrkallis

1. K

Problem with the visit website button. Please help!

The problem is these two characters #! . Can someone from appyet have a look at it. If I put something in front of these characters then I do not have a problem (e.g. /osgdel1#!) . Else, the url is not identified.
  2. K

I have created a new project with wix. And I do not have a problem with the other project I have problem only with my live project. I have both feed pages if anyone can have a look and tell me why on the one feed xml file I can not go to the web page views through the button . The pages are...
  3. K

Nothing happens. If I have it press, then it is highlighted and after it is turned back the way it was. I have even put java scripts to change the button. The functionality though remains the same. Please I need help urgently!
  4. K

I have a web page that was prepared on wix.com. When I have added the rss feed inside my app, all the posts where uploaded with no Problem. The button VISIT WEBSITE though inside each post was not doing anything and is not redirecting in the page URL. When I copy the url I see that the url page...
  5. K

Problem with the Visit Webpage button

I have a web page that was prepared on wix.com. When I have added the rss feed inside my app, all the posts where uploaded with no Problem. The button VISIT WEBSITE though inside each post was not doing anything and is not redirecting in the page URL. When I copy the url I see that the url...
  6. K

Link to another module

From other threads, I have read that this is not supported. It could be a great add-on. I do not know why APPYET does not implement it.
  7. K

More than one Explore

I have many groups and a lot of categories in each group. What I will like is to have the possibility to have one Explore for each of my groups. If I will have only one Explore then the list is very big for a user to scroll down and find the category s/he is searching. How feasible this is...