Recent content by Krishna

1. K

Android hidden ads AU trjan detected in App Built

OK. Here is the latest update - I checked the file (Latest built) with https://www.virustotal.com. Here are the results. Android:HiddenAds-AU [Trj] is very much there. see attached results file.
  2. K

Could someone send report using some other antivirus please.....on fresh rebuilt apk
  3. K

I also did not receive the threat on a rebuilt that I did 1 minutes ago......seems fine now...... But will not take risk to upload on Play Store until you all clear the issue from all angles...Pl reply friends with latest rebuilt of your app Thanks.... I am using AVG Internet security
  4. K

Then what is the solution?? If this issue persists, no one will be able to upload apk on google play. And it is not safe too
  5. K

Dear Appyet, I use your platform to publish an app. Today, when I tried to build the app after update, the antivirus in my PC removed the zip file towards the end of downloadand give the following warning: "We have safely aborted connection to AppYet because it was infected with android hidden...