Recent content by krees

1. K

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

You have to upload again the 4.0.25 version and leave blank the "included" part of the screen- please see this screenshot : https://appyet.com/forum/index.php?attachments/1693159204119-png.2459/
  2. K

when you upload the new 4.0.25 release, you're also disabling the old one
  3. K

This is what worked for me: First, check in "Explorer app bundle". You must have just one ACTIVE release. If you have 2 actives releases, that's the problem. Then, in "Production" let's create a new release. You must have this situation: no previous releases and the old release showed in...
  4. K

Hi, my new 4.0.25 app submitted has been approved. Hope this is the solution
  5. K

Thank you @appyet If this can help, I noticed that the release of my removed app contained 2 versions: the 4.0.25 and 4.0.23. I think this was my error when I submitted the new release for 4.0.25. Now I have submitted again a 4.0.25 version with just a few change in the settings, and I'm...
  6. K

Issue Fix

Well I have decompiled both a 4.0.23 apk app version (containing Flurry SDK) and a 4.0.25 app version (not containing Flurry SDK) I have usedwww.javadecompilers.com. Browsing the folders, I can find some Flurry java files in the 4.0.23 version, but they are NOT present in the 4.0.25 version. So...
  7. K

Your app is using the Flurry SDK, which collects Android ID and Advertising ID

My app too. Version 4.0.25 removed because "Your app is using the Flurry SDK" @appyet
  8. K

Same here today. Also my app has been removed from the store. Version 4.0.25. Please @appyet I guess this is gonna be urgent. Thank you in advance
  9. K

Non-compliant SDK version error

I can confirm that uploading 4.0.25 resolve the problem. Just ignore the message when you upload the 4.0.25 version to the Google Play Store and that's all... Thanks @appyet !
  10. K

Non-compliant SDK version error

Hi @appyet same problem here. I received a mail yesterday for Flurry SDK presence, for a 4.0.22 version Today I have generated a 4.0.25 version and uploaded it on Google Play console. They continue to say it contains Flurry SDK
  11. K

To upload an Android App Bundle you must be enrolled in App Signing by Google Play

Just a quick note to say the problem has disappeared. Now Google Play console permits to upload APKs again.
  12. K

Issue "To upload an Android App Bundle you must be enrolled in Play App Signing" error

Just a quick note to say the problem has disappeared. Now Google Play console permits to upload APKs again.
  13. K

Issue "To upload an Android App Bundle you must be enrolled in Play App Signing" error

Hi, today I tried to upgrade an APK file on Google Play console and I found that APK option is no more available. So I tried to upload the .aab file, but I obtained this error: "To upload an Android App Bundle you must be enrolled in Play App Signing" It seems I can't upgrade my apps, am I the...
  14. K

To upload an Android App Bundle you must be enrolled in App Signing by Google Play

Me too. Please @appyet look into this because we can't upload APK files anymore. Thank you
  15. K

I think they're suspending only apps with Web Module or Podcast module activated. Anyone has app suspended without using these modules?