Recent content by krees

1. K

SDK 28 at 01.11.2019

@appyet Mail received, for your information: [Action Required] Update your Android targetSdkVersion by November 1 Hello Google Play Developer, This is a reminder that starting November 1, 2019, updates to apps and games on Google Play will be required to target Android 9 (API level 28) or...
  2. K

Unable To Published My Because Of Unoptimised APK

Optimization is not mandatory. You must complete all the steps required. Only once done (the checks on the left menu will turn green) you will be able to submit your app.
  3. K

Interstitial Ads Bugged.

Also, I have some apps with Facebook ads on. The Facebook interstitial videos ads work fine, so it seems Google has changed something on THEIR interstitial videos ads recently and they stopped to work on Appyet apps. Hope this helps you @appyet
  4. K

Interstitial Ads Bugged.

Thanks @appyet. I see both 1.44 and 1.46 apps are affected. Problem is with insterstital ads with video. I tried to disable "Play video" in Appyet interface and rebuild, but interstitial video ads are still loaded. Anyone knows how to disable interstitial videos in Google Admob console?
  5. K

Interstitial Ads AutoClosed After Few Seconds.

Same here @appyet
  6. K

Action required to avoid immediate ad serving disruption!!

Update: since last post (May 23), 4 more apps have been notified with policy violation (unexpected launch interstitial) @appyet are you planning to work to fix this? Thanks in advance
  7. K

Action required to avoid immediate ad serving disruption!!

Same is happening to some of my apps. Already updated to v1.46 Admob suggests to watch this video where at 1:09 they say to "avoid implementing ads after back buttons". Examples of non-compliant implementations include but are not limited to: Placing an interstitial ad after every user...
  8. K

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

First of all, thanks for being back. I strongly hope AppYet never die. I'd like to use CRITEO as an option in the Monetize section. Also, I'd like to be sure AppYet is fully working with newest Android releases (7.0 and next-to-come 8.0) thanks in advance !